WALL·E (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #12) [UK]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
I think overall it looks good, except for half of the front cover. Everything else looks really vibrant and colorful

Grendel

Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
dark corner of your closet
Kind of eerie this thread popped up today.
I was quite sad missing out on the Zavvi Steel but as fortune frequently favours fools, I received today from a good friend the;
Blufans Lenti edition, Complete with the pack of cards.:)

Haven't watched this in quite a while, looking forward to seeing it again!

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Not region locked. Watched it on my region a blu ray player.
@ijusthuman
Wall-E UK Blu-ray discs 1 and 2 are Region B locked
Confirmed by testing in a Region A Blu-ray player

@poweredbysteve
Not possible to play in a Region A player
You sure your Blu-ray player is Region A

Do you have a multi region Blu-ray player set to region B or did you swap UK discs for USA discs and forgot

May 22, 2010
california usa
Could it have been when FutureShop closed ? I remember buying some FutureShop Steels from BestBuy and Some they had changed the J-Card on FutureShop Releases for BestBuy ?
dont know but i remember perfectly that i got this and pirates at world end in store out of the blue lol i was so happy that day!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
dont know but i remember perfectly that i got this and pirates at world end in store out of the blue lol i was so happy that day!
I was very happy to get Wall-E also :) I never got at world end but my favorite pirates movie was Dead Men Tell No Tales(“Salazar’s Revenge” from FAC that Steelbook is Stunning :) I got also back then A Bug’s Life and Prince of Persia I was over the moon when I got this...but stupid me passed on Wall-E UK... But my favorite from Zavvi is “Lady and the Tramp” my favorite Disney animation movie...so looking forward to see the Live Action Movie for this...I cant believe they did it :D

Reactions: tono06
May 22, 2010
california usa
I was very happy to get Wall-E also :) I never got at world end but my favorite pirates movie was Dead Men Tell No Tales(“Salazar’s Revenge” from FAC that Steelbook is Stunning :) I got also back then A Bug’s Life and Prince of Persia I was over the moon when I got this...but stupid me passed on Wall-E UK... But my favorite from Zavvi is “Lady and the Tramp” my favorite Disney animation movie...so looking forward to see the Live Action Movie for this...I cant believe they did it :D
same on wall e, i passed on zavvi's n then i regret it lol

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
@Actarus Back when Futureshop released its exclusives in Canada, some of the steels (same artwork and finish), were released simultaneously by Best Buy in the US, Wall-E was one of them. Others were Cars, Sleeping Beauty, A Bug’s Life, Pinocchio, Ratatouille...

A few others were released in the US as a case only (gift with purchase) whereas Futureshop had a fully loaded edition, such as Cinderella, Lion King...

• Informative