Purchase link: Wall-E
Retro Zbox & Wall-e bundle
Price: £24.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

WALLE.jpg

walle2.jpg walle3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think overall it looks good, except for half of the front cover. Everything else looks really vibrant and colorful

Kind of eerie this thread popped up today.
I was quite sad missing out on the Zavvi Steel but as fortune frequently favours fools, I received today from a good friend the;
Blufans Lenti edition, Complete with the pack of cards.:)

Haven't watched this in quite a while, looking forward to seeing it again!

Not region locked. Watched it on my region a blu ray player.
@ijusthuman
Wall-E UK Blu-ray discs 1 and 2 are Region B locked
Confirmed by testing in a Region A Blu-ray player

@poweredbysteve
Not possible to play in a Region A player
You sure your Blu-ray player is Region A

Do you have a multi region Blu-ray player set to region B or did you swap UK discs for USA discs and forgot

dont know but i remember perfectly that i got this and pirates at world end in store out of the blue lol i was so happy that day!

I was very happy to get Wall-E also :) I never got at world end but my favorite pirates movie was Dead Men Tell No Tales(“Salazar’s Revenge” from FAC that Steelbook is Stunning :) I got also back then A Bug’s Life and Prince of Persia I was over the moon when I got this...but stupid me passed on Wall-E UK... But my favorite from Zavvi is “Lady and the Tramp” my favorite Disney animation movie...so looking forward to see the Live Action Movie for this...I cant believe they did it :D

Reactions: tono06
I was very happy to get Wall-E also :) I never got at world end but my favorite pirates movie was Dead Men Tell No Tales(“Salazar’s Revenge” from FAC that Steelbook is Stunning :) I got also back then A Bug’s Life and Prince of Persia I was over the moon when I got this...but stupid me passed on Wall-E UK... But my favorite from Zavvi is “Lady and the Tramp” my favorite Disney animation movie...so looking forward to see the Live Action Movie for this...I cant believe they did it :D
same on wall e, i passed on zavvi's n then i regret it lol

Reactions: Actarus
@Actarus Back when Futureshop released its exclusives in Canada, some of the steels (same artwork and finish), were released simultaneously by Best Buy in the US, Wall-E was one of them. Others were Cars, Sleeping Beauty, A Bug’s Life, Pinocchio, Ratatouille...

A few others were released in the US as a case only (gift with purchase) whereas Futureshop had a fully loaded edition, such as Cinderella, Lion King...

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus