War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pre-ordered from Yesasia, ended up adding Avatar Taiwan too just to get free shipping :hilarious: Cheeky buggers

the big difference between the two company is that k2dvd make sure it is minty before shipping them out.

during the Iron Man 2 steelbook days, another user from blu-ray forum reported damage steel even though it had a lot of bubble protection. The user requested a refund since they were out of stock and they only issued a credit for future purchase.

here are pictures of standard yesasia packaging:

a712467a90b9f6c0_DSC00365.jpg

here are pictures of standard k2dvd packaging:

img0894n.jpg

Ordered a couple from k2dvd based on your positive feedback with regards to packaging.

Never had a problem with YesAsia but thought I'd give 'em a go. :]

OK, so this is a steelbook for sure? If I pay using PP will they take the funds right away? I want to pay now instead of when shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Ordered a couple.

OK, so this is a steelbook for sure? If I pay using PP will they take the funds right away? I want to pay now instead of when shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Ordered a couple.

I don't think the payment method changes the fact that you will almost certainly be charged when it ships. Sorry

Edit: Maybe send them an email.

I don't think the payment method changes the fact that you will almost certainly be charged when it ships. Sorry

Edit: Maybe send them an email.

I actually used PP and they took the funds out already, well they are pending actually. I hope it's not just a temporary hold.

How is their packaging? Do they charge an arm and a leg for shipping?

I would say the shipping is almost on par with K2DVD, maybe slightly worse, but they do ship with bubble-wrap and inside a cardboard box. Also, I make a note each time during checkout for them to protect it well, though I am not sure if that does anything. I have only ordered one Steelbook from them (Super 8) and it arrived in mint condition, usually I order the special edition Korean films.

Reactions: bd251
Very very nice nekelstal.

It's a complete steelbook...:scat: inside artwork, clean front and back artwork. Thank you!

Very very nice nekelstal.

It's a complete steelbook...:scat: inside artwork, clean front and back artwork. Thank you!
:yeahthat:

Pure awesomeness right here, a complete package both the film & steelbook, this is how Korea does it & this is exactly how it should be done, first BD steelbook from Korea will be well sought after and up there with the top dog ones, for real :scat:

probably a bad movie, won't ever open mine, but it looks very awesome!
This is an 'Epic' movie and yes 'Literally' EPIC, it's fun, cool and stylized, filled with plenty of tension and violent action 'hell it kicks off with an intense sequence that keeps you glued on to your seat right to the end of it, and what a finale let me tell you man', all with a minimal budget and very little CG, had Hollywood tried making this movie, it would be an effects-filled fiasco just like many of the others'.

Great cast with strong & believable presence, btw the villain is 'Ryoo Seung-yong' you know the leader of North Korean military unit in 'The Front Line', gives a superb performance too.

If that's not enuff, War of the Arrows was the second highest grossing homegrown film in Korea in 2011, and FYI the film won four awards in 48th Daejong Awards to Best Actor for Park Hae-il and Best New Actress for Moon Chae-won.