War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice write up buddy! A lot of info I didn't know about the movie.

I hope it's sold out and become a rarity for those who bought it :scat: I hope and pray they release My Sassy Girl and The Classic in steelbook :scat:

:yeahthat:

This is an 'Epic' movie and yes 'Literally' EPIC, it's fun, cool and stylized, filled with plenty of tension and violent action 'hell it kicks off with an intense sequence that keeps you glued on to your seat right to the end of it, and what a finale let me tell you man', all with a minimal budget and very little CG, had Hollywood tried making this movie, it would be an effects-filled fiasco just like many of the others'.

Great cast with strong & believable presence, btw the villain is 'Ryoo Seung-yong' you know the leader of North Korean military unit in 'The Front Line', gives a superb performance too.

If that's not enuff, War of the Arrows was the second highest grossing homegrown film in Korea in 2011, and FYI the film won four awards in 48th Daejong Awards to Best Actor for Park Hae-il and Best New Actress for Moon Chae-won.

Sorry but do you mean the front cover or are you actually saying that this steelbook comes in a slip-cover too? :drool:

In the OP - it's got that 1/4 slip on the front, and then (I'm assuming) the entire back will be a slip with the movie info.

Same thing on a lot of Korean releases, including the Hurt Locker.

That way they give you a complete clean release.

In the OP - it's got that 1/4 slip on the front, and then (I'm assuming) the entire back will be a slip with the movie info.

Same thing on a lot of Korean releases, including the Hurt Locker.

That way they give you a complete clean release.
Oh I see what U mean and yes U're right man, have the Hurt Locker & it does have the same slip-cover insert, even better :scat:

Watched this on Saturday whilst the year is still young, it's easily the best film I've seen in 2012.

I'll be ordering my SB later this evening ;)

I agree with you...it is my best film of the year! :scat: There was one part I didn't like about the movie, but that's pretty much it.

I didn't like the CGI tiger scene

Watched this on Saturday whilst the year is still young, it's easily the best film I've seen in 2012.

I'll be ordering my SB later this evening ;)

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Is that a slipcover? I really like that cover more than the one from the steelbook. I'm just excited that we get a steelbook for this movie.

if it looks anything like this in terms of quality should be a great steel

h2-1.jpg

Last edited: