War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:scat:THIS IS GOING TO LOOK SO GOOD NEXT TO MY OTHER ASIAN STEELS,
SO LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING MY HANDS ON THIS ONE:oohyeah:HURRY UP MAIL MAN:hilarious:

I have got to order this! Just saw that it's coming out today. Better get my order in before it's gone. Great looking steelbook and I'm glad some of you are saying it's a good movie too.

I fully expect this to be low qty print run. Maybe even min. Surprised tho that other Asian Countries didn't share this release like they normally do.

I fully expect this to be low qty print run. Maybe even min. Surprised tho that other Asian Countries didn't share this release like they normally do.

Good to know. I'll def order this when I'm at home tonight. Although, I just saw that Yesasia's doesn't come out until the 13th. Is that correct?

I'm very familiar with both companies. I shop both of them, depending on the item.

If you are buying steelbook, then I recommend k2dvd even if it costs an extra $1 or $2 more expensive than yesasia.

yesasia: they ship your item in a well bubble wrap inside an envelope. There is a good chance it'll survive the shipping. BUT, a member from BD received an Iron Man steelbook from them with some obvious dent. He believed it was dented before it was shipped out. I received a bented one :(

They just picked up an item out of inventory box in their warehouse and ship it without paying attention to dent. And you don't get a full refund as it's only a credit toward something else.

k2dvd: they ship it with bubble wrap inside a CARDBOARD BOX. And they inspect each steelbook individually for dent before shipping to us collectors. They even stated that they know how picky us collectors are about steelbook dent so they make sure before shipping it out.

Both have excellent customer support in my opinion.

I have received dented steelbook from yesasia before, but I didn't noticed it until a month later. So, it was too late for me to do anything. It was my first and last time ordering steelbook from yesasia. I will only use them unless k2dvd is out of stock.

If you want a dent-free steelbook, then go with k2dvd and no need to worry about it being dented. If you are a person who likes to save some money and worry about it being dented, then go with yesasia.

Again, both excellent companies...if you receive a dented steelbook from yesasia, then have fun in resolving the issue.

Good luck with your choice.

Sorry I meant the YesAsia website...

Just wanted to find out if they're shipping is trustable really!

Last edited:
Thanks! You won't be disappointed with your purchase from k2dvd. I place my order and not even worry about it being dented because I know it'll arrive in the same cardboard box :)

Especially steelbook, I like to know about the fact that the owner check each steelbook to make sure it's not dented before shipping it out. Feel free to email k2dvd about checking dented steelbook. They'll tell you that they know about steelbook collectors and they make sure it's dent-free.

yesasia is like amazon....they're a big company that ship whatever is in stock and hope the customer accept whatever condition it is in :)

Great post Mayflower, I placed my order with k2dvd :)

Last edited:
If you want a dent-free steelbook, then go with k2dvd and no need to worry about it being dented. If you are a person who likes to save some money and worry about it being dented, then go with yesasia.
Also wanted to say thanks - was about to order from YesAsia but switched to K2DVD instead. Added in a few other blu-rays and it actually worked out cheaper than YesAsia even with their free shippping.