Warner Bros. Wave - April 2014 (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Mediamarket Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release date: April 16th, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Clean back and Inside artwork

- Blade Runner
- Clash of the Titans
- I Am Legend
- Inception
- Matrix
- The Goonies
- Troy

View attachment 67577
svtczp.jpg

Big thanks to falcon23
http://youupload.org/6eic6no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These look pretty cool, I like the Matrix especially. More pics of that and Inception please :)

300 and I Am Legend look sweet as well!

Last edited:
Thanks for the sharing guys!

Now i see that old same back I won't double dip Inception, but 300, damn, it looks like one of the best editions (or just the best?) and i'll definitely double up.
I think I'll go with iGoonies :D too, no gold embossings and stuff, but the whole design with the inside map looks so sweet.
And Blade Runner.

Thanks again

Goonies
Maybe you can't see it well from the pictures but the inside art has a stunning printing quality, with a beautiful golden/copper shine effect on the whole map lines.
The front is ok, a bit plain on shadows and the yellow title doesn't pop up so much, but the picture on the back looks really fine.

Blade Runner
Looks the very same german version plus the inside artwork and a bonus disc.
So the back is a bit plain and the front shines really well. The inside looks ok, just quite dark.
The second disc is a DVD with a making off documentary on and some other extras.

It's a beauty. There's a nice golden light effect everywhere on front and back that turns out stronger on the metallic shapes of helmet, shield and spears.
The inside artwork looks very good, really brilliant picture choice.

In conclusion the all three steelbooks are of an average matte (nothing to scream about or cry for joy) without particular high quality finishes or spot glosses, but in hands they seem well printed and don't look cheap at all.
I think that's a really good start to increase the poor italian steelbook catalogue, good job WB ;)