Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: July 21, 2009

Watchmen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i just got this and i am so pissed (sorry for the expression) but im mad rabid. i bought this one from a third party on amazon usa. the seller had a description of mint used item for about 40 with shipping, for me sounded ok since the seller had 98% good feedback; and, it maybe was fine before shipping, BUT OMG. the poor packaging was the cause this steelbook arrived in such a horrible condition with dents all over. it came inside of a bubble envelope. i heve been trying to contact the seller with no answer of course. that's why i hate to buy from third parties.

OMG i just got this and i am so pissed (sorry for the expression) but im mad rabid. i bought this one from a third party on amazon usa. the seller had a description of mint used item for about 40 with shipping, for me sounded ok since the seller had 98% good feedback; and, it maybe was fine before shipping, BUT OMG. the poor packaging was the cause this steelbook arrived in such a horrible condition with dents all over. it came inside of a bubble envelope. i heve been trying to contact the seller with no answer of course. that's why i hate to buy from third parties.

I usually contact the ahead and let them know how I want it to be shipped. Give the guy a few days to respond. If not, contact amazon. I'm sure you'll get your money back.

Im still looking to add this to my collection, I loved the movie and I like the look of this steelie... The German one looked like poop.

Im still looking to add this to my collection, I loved the movie and I like the look of this steelie... The German one looked like poop.

Recent e-bay prices where it's sold are around $60 + shipping.

They printed so many of these things, it's taken this long for it to appreciate this far.