Watchmen (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
Release Date: July 21, 2009

Watchmen.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I will still be holding to this one even if I would to sell off the rest.
Still able to keep it sealed as I bought the normal amaray in order to be able to watch the movie.

Fudge. I guess this will always be the one i missed out on.

Even if you got one at retail, it would have cost you around $40 - $45 shipped week of release from a Canada friend. If you get one off amazon resellers or e-bay, it's only costing you around $15 more as premium. That's not much of mark up considering how long ago it was released. ;)

I settled with my Night Owl edition since im not a huge fan of this film. I sold off my FS CA sealed version to I believe Kingsix of our community. :)

I think I sold mine in the $60 range then too tho ... so you would have to get hella lucky. You might be lucky in the sense that you could do a trade with someone so it doesnt sting as much. ps. Bidou shipped my package, I'll let you know when ur stuff arrives.

Sweet!

Ill pay a reasonable price for it, but i dont want to over pay, hell ill buy an opened one that has been watched.. it doesnt need to be sealed and brand new.