What are you buying next for your Home Theater(s)?

just orderd a pair of this speakers. B&W Cm8 s2
getting them in a couple of days. happy days=)

Attachments

• CM8-S2_Gloss-Black_OFF.jpg
    CM8-S2_Gloss-Black_OFF.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 189
Nothing major, just added a Mac Mini a few weeks ago. Just want to get a good keyboard/mouse. Logitech K830 is nice but I also like the mini Apple keyboard with trackpad. I found a base that ties the mini keyboard and trackpad in to a seemless keyboard. Not in a big hurry, going to wait for a sale.

Well, I bought a 47" LG 3D TV back on Boxing Day 2013.... we moved into our new house on December 23rd 2014 and put the TV in the lounge...... yeah that wasn't big enough so I've been and bought a nice spanking new 55" LG 3D TV (not bothered nor interested in 4K) and got it for a bargain price :D

Now to just get my amp back from repairs and I can give it a good workout

So my trusty Kef 1005.1's after 12 years of service have died.... ordered some Boston Acoustic Soundwave FX 5.1 speakers to replace them

Next up is going to be a 7.1 AV-receiver - i'm getting rid of the 5.1 "surround"-sound lol
I'll probably stick with Yamaha, my current receiver works just fine. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
i have sony non 3d tv 40"

ordered PANASONIC VIERA TX-47AS650E - 3D LED last week, waiting for it ...

it's not the latest and the best but it'll do fine for me...

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Hopefully MOST of us. I have a 7.2 system now in my theater (theatre for you Brits;)). I plan on upgrading my theater to an 11.2 Dolby Atmos system for Christmas! 7.1.4, with two subs.

Just recently bought a 5.1 cinema system after watching Terminator 2 on my cousins set up. Otherwise i've been watching films on a crappy 2.1 all this time ... Can't wait !!

I can only image how awesome your system must be schrute.

Reactions: digitalbabe
How many of you watch films properly with 5.1 surround?

have a 1000w 5.1 for last 10 odd years and use it on all films i watch if honest, have not upgraded as my lounge is quite small in an 1890s house and there would be no benefit in a 7.1 or room for that matter.
think you will find anyone that has a cinema sound system will use it otherwise there would have been no point in buying it and yes it makes hell of a difference my missus keeps asking me to turn ours down as she finds it too loud and also my neighbour can hear it after about 670w and make his doors rattle because of the bass at about 800w, which i don't want to upset so don't have it above the lower level to be considerate to him and the missus wont watch films with me if i have it on.
the sound is awesome btw :D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk