What SteelBook do you REGRET not getting?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Share!

This should be about steels you had a chance to get at release, but didnt for one reason or another. It's not about a brand new collector, who wasn't around for a release just regretting that. However, you can share that you regret not getting into them earlier if you are a new collector. :D

Maybe you own it now, but regret passing it up at release and paying more $$$ for it later etc.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
-Volt(Bolt FR Metalpack)
-Terminator Salvation (Future Shop IronPack)
-Solomon Kane (Star Metalpack Nederlands)

These were all released before i even thought about collecting SBs, so it's not like i "missed" them. I just wasn't in the game, at all.

Rambo, Amazon.DE Exclusive. (Certainly not due to the outrageous market value it's packing now. I prefer the artwork over all the others.)
Captain America & Thor originals. (I'm not a fan of either film, but i do like completion. Besides, these two look pretty good.
T2 V1.0 / V2.0 (Again, completion value.)

Some others i can't think of, right now.

Captain America and Looper FS. I actually owned them both on release day but ended up losing them in a taxi ride along with 40+ other flicks (a whole bag lost) while I was moving to a new apartment :tear:

Let the bullets fly for me...the GB was open at the time, but then i had just started colleting and only wanted to collect steels for movies i liked...later i realised how much its a must to have a blufans release into any worthy collection, and beautiful steel too despite of not seeing the movie.

Reactions: chanfm
Let the bullets fly for me...the GB was open at the time, but then i had just started colleting and only wanted to collect steels for movies i liked...later i realised how much its a must to have a blufans release into any worthy collection, and beautiful steel too despite of not seeing the movie.

Let The Bullets Fly is a great movie. You should try watching it sometime.

Zimmer 1408 MM
Death Race MM
Farewell my Concubine blufans
the Incredibles FS
Terminator Salvation FS

i missed them all at release but these ones are my targets i want to add to my collection to make it complete but prices are insane for this beauties