What SteelBook do you REGRET not getting?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Share!

This should be about steels you had a chance to get at release, but didnt for one reason or another. It's not about a brand new collector, who wasn't around for a release just regretting that. However, you can share that you regret not getting into them earlier if you are a new collector. :D

Maybe you own it now, but regret passing it up at release and paying more $$$ for it later etc.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who Framed Roger Rabbit

I held out since there remained a lot of mixed comments leaning toward the negative about Zavvi's packaging on other forums. Now that I've placed several orders with them and their new packaging methods, I'm definitely regretting not jumping at it and am reluctant to pay current ebay prices. Hopefully I can get a decent trade going somewhere down the line.

I also get the feeling I may regret not jumping at the US Zero Dark Thirty steelbook while I could. Eh, well.

Play.coms Iron Man
Held off a few days as i was waiting to see what plays packaging was like .
and i was waiting for my first play order to arrive .. the it arrived Iron man was gone

Thats a bit different FM :hilarious: You still got it, but you didn't load up on them for profit is what you mean :naughty:

No quite matey. I like to keep multiple Thor steelbooks and you can see that on my collection page. I have had to part with kidneys for the other Thors.....

Btw, I am glad to see you back.....:)

Last edited:
Well I had Thor pre-ordered when it came out but I was just a blu ray collector then...and the odd steelbook..but I had to cancel as I got paid at the end of the month and it came out in the middle I think
:hilarious::hilarious:

So who's to blame you say.........the wife is what I say :hilarious:

And as I remember it was the same with ironman 1 play.com but that was me thinking..well I've got the region free from the U.S so I think ill cancel....who's the muppet now eh?
I guess that's why I buy bloody everything now

Last edited:
Reactions: chanfm
Missed out on Drive but don't want to pay silly money. I've set a limit of £30 per steelbook. Managed it with Iron Man so not giving up just yet. Obviously I'm happy with them opened/like new which helps.

Don't get the appeal for THOR. Poor film IMO.

£30 is my limit too but I did just break it and go to £34 to get the Roger Rabbit
one which was new/sealed but that would be a definite exception to my rule...

I really regret not getting the Thor and Captain America steels most of all as i love both films and would love them for my Avengers collection but the prices they seem to hit on eBay now are well beyond my pocket

Today, though, having seen all the pictures in the 'latest steel' thread I regret missing out on Jack Reacher