Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So no diff between zavvi and FA versions at all??

well technically it is supposed to be the same steel,

but remember the pictures for mockingjay film arena comparing the BB/FS steel to the film arena one ? and even if it was supposed to be same steel, the fa steel for mockingjay had richer deeper colors, it was so much nicer.

so I don't know if it would be the same batch or it would be like mockingjay, same design but richer/deeper colors...

Now that's nice!

@carllenc is this going to be a numbered full slip edition?

No this is not part of The Film Arena Collection Numbered Edition, it is a regular Steelbook.

Still no price for this? It's out in a few weeks.

Yes film arena is still in status "preparing" which unfortunately means there are some things with this item that needs to be deal with or set up. (this is what I was informed from fa directly when I asked when it would go live since release date is so close)

Last edited:
If it comes with a fullslip i'll be cancelling my pre-order with zavvi. I've only ever bought two films from FilmArena. Their Czech version of Wolf Of Wall Street (amazing steelbook and artwork). And Jack Reacher. Both came packaged really really well. They really do go OTT with the packaging.

I'll also be cancelling my Zavvi order if this comes with a slip and other goodies. Hopefully we get confirmation soon!

• Informative
Reactions: Buffalo MX
The rumour of film arena turning this regular Steelbook scheduled release into a film arena Collection Numbered Edition should be put to rest soon !

Unfortunately, if you want to wait for a response before Zavvi starts shipping, info may not be available in time for this.

I will post Official info as soon as it is made available, simply awaiting confirmation as to its Status. All Parties have been asked to look into this so no need to send multiple email and messages it is already addressed, Karel/Collector will let me know as soon as they know.

If this gets a Film Arena Numbered edition with Full Slip you can consider me instantly put me down in the GB
I look forward to hearing some good news

..it does look like a possibility indeed it seems that fa may have had a change of heart, but still waiting confirmation as this seems to be a simple article and fa item description page still describe the item as a regular Steelbook. Lots of conflicting info.

Last edited: