Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome news. I actually PMd collector asking Karl to combine this with my other gbs, FAC or not. I wanted this steel. Awaiting gb now!

Yes Collector will only tell Karel once the Gb is Open and names are on it... Collector cannot ask to combine a copy that a GB does not yet exist. Collector is not even aware that this will be part of the film arena collection, when we spoke this morning we talked about how cool it would be but he didn't know, he will find out when he reads my message or contacts Karel. Once GB is Open and name are entered it will be business as usual for the requesting combination.

Thanks @carllenc & @Actarus and other ninjas for confirming that this will be numbered.

This is such a great news. I recently became a big fan of FilmArena releases and genuinely wishing I've done that sooner.. Their fullslips simply amazes me. Too bad I missed the Dracula Untold. Had I known they were planning to release that prior to placing an order to Zavvi, they would have gotten my hard earned cash instead. Can't wait for the GB! I am sure Karel will be busy with my request to combine ship again with the other outstanding GB order. lol

Oh yeah, by the way, I just cancelled my Zavvi Whiplash order. :cigar:

Thanks @carllenc & @Actarus and other ninjas for confirming that this will be numbered.

This is such a great news. I recently became a big fan of FilmArena releases and genuinely wishing I've done that sooner.. Their fullslips simply amazes me. Too bad I missed the Dracula Untold. Had I known they were planning to release that prior to placing an order to Zavvi, they would have gotten my hard earned cash instead. Can't wait for the GB! I am sure Karel will be busy with my request to combine ship again with the other outstanding GB order. lol

Oh yeah, by the way, I just cancelled my Zavvi Whiplash order. :cigar:

I cancelled My zavvi copies too lollll I was panicking...

It was very exciting to find this out with Karel and it's a pleasure to share the love for film arena numbered releases :) I remember a little while back talking about fa to you and you didn't seem too interested, happy you are getting the bug...

but yes they cannot start taking request to combine their whiplash copy when the GB doesn't even exist yet and they have no copies spoken for yet. lol Once Gb will be Open and Karel will enter the names of who is on the Gb it will be business as usual for the combining request, but cannot be done before a GB is Open :hilarious:

Reactions: Dan
I cancelled My zavvi copies too lollll I was panicking...

It was very exciting to find this out with Karel and it's a pleasure to share the love for film arena numbered releases :) I remember a little while back talking about fa to you and you didn't seem too interested, happy you are getting the bug...

but yes they cannot start taking request to combine their whiplash copy when the GB doesn't even exist yet and they have no copies spoken for yet. lol Once Gb will be Open and Karel will enter the names of who is on the Gb it will be business as usual for the combining request, but cannot be done before a GB is Open :hilarious:
I didn't get the "FA bug" back then probably because I was still happy and satisfied with Zavvi. Their recent releases employing zhiteboxes, overpriced old titles, and inconsistent stock announcements really turned the tide and made me appreciate what other distributors has to offer. :rofl:

I didn't get the "FA bug" back then probably because I was still happy and satisfied with Zavvi. Their recent releases employing zhiteboxes, overpriced old titles, and inconsistent stock announcements really turned the tide and made me appreciate what other distributors has to offer. :rofl:

It's never too late and what better timing than now ! did you get a copy of Kingsman ? Gb might close anytime soon
...and look also for John Wick film arena Collection Numbered edition (Angel Edition, Devil Edition, Angel + Devil Boxset)

just a thought in case you weren't aware worth looking into it.

happy you are getting the fa Bug :hilarious:

anyone have new release date? I am assuming its not June 3rd....

no indeed as of know no information they removed the release date on their website, I believe they have to correct the description also as it still says regular Steel copy...and it will be as usual, Gb will Open no date yet on release of course and once Karel will know more he will post the information as usual :)

!!!!!!!

I felt like yelling "**** YES!", but that would have woken up the whole neighbourhood so I restrained myself :D But goddamn, I love you Film Arena and @carllenc! :drool:

Is it just me but with news like this I get so excited that I can't seem to be able to unwind after, it takes a long while to calm down lol
I feel like a kid who knows he is going to the amusement park the next day ??? :rofl:

Reactions: Paperinukke
@Actarus this was before whiplash was announced as part of the numbered collection. I wanted to see if he could pick up a copy of just the steelbook and combine it with my other gb, similar to what Karl did with Lucy for me. That's what I meant :p this was before anyone knew it was a FAC

@Actarus this was before whiplash was announced as part of the numbered collection. I wanted to see if he could pick up a copy of just the steelbook and combine it with my other gb, similar to what Karl did with Lucy for me. That's what I meant :p this was before anyone knew it was a FAC

awww that makes sense ! sorry your message appeared as it was right in the discussion, that this released had turned into numbered edition and GB would be open soon, so something was not making sense but it wasn't like you so I was puzzled

Reactions: nicblue
It is very exciting. The wwa steelbook is very very nice. I'll be passing on kimchis release for this edition now. Really glad they made this decision. Bring on the details!!

@nicblue I so agree, steel is absolutely superb of course and since it is in the early stage I do have the worry of Sony not accepting something (like it happened for Seventh Son)...it seems like things have been discussed but lets hope no bump in da road as we need this release to be part of the film arena Collection 2015 :)

Reactions: harry