Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
GB timing please as don't want to miss when I am out tomorrow [emoji33]

Group Buy opens Next Week as per Karel's words... but I assume this will be a high number package and it GB will remain open for a while as usual when he does the 1000+ GBs (I don't think film arena will do a number less than 1000 or 1500 seeing at how stunning the steel is and what they can do and the interest for this steel, I think you're safe but I'll PM you when it opens)

lol just cancelled my zavvi Copies

Group Buy opens Next Week as per Karel's words... but I assume this will be a high number package and it GB will remain open for a while as usual when he does the 1000+ GBs (I don't think film arena will do a number less than 1000 or 1500 seeing at how stunning the steel is and what they can do and the interest for this steel, I think you're safe but I'll PM you when it opens)

lol just cancelled my zavvi Copies
You can PM me when it opens too if you're feeling nice ;);)

Reactions: Actarus
LOL! I was trying to be nice about it ;) Thanks for reiterating :thumbs:

lets consider this message lost in translation as I did not get it, from my perspective you were telling me I was just repeating the info which was needless... it felt that way...

all is ok on my side I don't hold grudge I am just super excited about this news :thumbs:

well when Karel gave me the info I didn't see that he posted it on the site at the same time, I posted to share the news asap...no need to get snappy about it...
Just curious, but why does Karel give you the info when he always posts it himself??

Are you living in Czech also?

we're now talking about another super exclusive Package from film arena, this will be a gem ! they always do better and better !
Yes I know.

But the current price on Zavvi for the bare bones Steelbook is roughly €30.

That price would be more suited to this edition IMO.

Kingsman is €25 so hopefully this might be the same.

@BluSteel2012 Karel/collector and I are constantly in communication... reason why he posted it is because he usually post all info in regards to pictures, Group Buys, release dates etc...

and he gave me the confirmation as I brought it up to him by reading an article on film arena, so I asked him if film arena had now changed their mind and changed the regular Steelbook and turned it into an exclusive package from the film arena Collection, so he told me indeed info was right, so usually when he finds out on his side alone he post always but since we were looking into it together he confirmed it to be by and he posted it right after on the board.

So yes Karel usually always post info for releases and Gb himself but this is special situation as fa just changed their mind at last minute, it was not like a usual numbered edition planned way in advance.

Reactions: harry