Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
if ever copies end up on ebay it won't be those from the group buy (...).

I hope you're right, buddy, but just from the top of my mind I can remember of at least one major Ebay scalper that requested 2 copies on the GB, so there's a chance (or two).

Reactions: Petedogg50
I hope you're right, buddy, but just from the top of my mind I can remember of at least one major Ebay scalper that requested 2 copies on the GB, so there's a chance (or two).
If anyone from the GB resells on eBay they will be banned from future FA GB's. Karel's rules.

He is not sourcing these for resellers only the collectors.

Reactions: luke98
If anyone from the GB resells on eBay they will be banned from future FA GB's. Karel's rules.

He is not sourcing these for resellers only the collectors.

funny I had quoted Karel's statement in regards to him not wanting his copy to end up on ebay as he is doing the Gb for us on HDN, for the collector and it seems that my post got deleted :cautious: ...why would this be deleted ?

funny I had quoted Karel's statement in regards to him not wanting his copy to end up on ebay as he is doing the Gb for us on HDN, for the collector and it seems that my post got deleted :cautious: ...why would this be deleted ?
I'm not sure. I remembered you had stated it previously alright.

Reactions: Actarus

They can easily have their wife setup an account and not list what number they are selling. As said before I have bought from a few of the members on the group buy list through ebay, so I expect that is how I will get my copy because I am 4 down on the reserve list now. I probably will bite the bullet on ebay for this one because I loved the movie.

I'm looking forward to getting this. Any idea when the invoice will be sent out?

I am as Excited as you are, should be fairly soon, I guess maybe after Karel Finishes Shipping the Exodus and Elektra...and when he has the time... should be soon since release date is not that far away, I will wait patiently but eagerly :p

I am as Excited as you are, should be fairly soon, I guess maybe after Karel Finishes Shipping the Exodus and Elektra...and when he has the time... should be soon since release date is not that far away, I will wait patiently but eagerly :p
Yep the steelbook looks great as does the slip and booklet! Not seen the film but I hear it's good!
Seems weird that Terminator was announced and paid for before this and it has a later release date! I guess that's how Film Arena roll! :cigar:

Yep the steelbook looks great as does the slip and booklet! Not seen the film but I hear it's good!
Seems weird that Terminator was announced and paid for before this and it has a later release date! I guess that's how Film Arena roll! :cigar:

Yes that is a strange one, I guess maybe terminator what they ordered the bonus items and the FullSlips maybe those were taking longer to order ? we never know why some come so fast and some takes longer, but as long as them come :naughty: