Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember this being €22 when I bought it (according to the OP)?

I thought it was about €30?
599 CZK was the price at FilmArena on the release date 2015-07-20.

xe.com tells me that their rate on that date was 1 CZK = 0.0369063729 EUR; 599 CZK yields 22.11 EUR.

Note: some time ago (maybe early this year), FilmArena "updated" the prices of all FAC steelbook releases, e.g., Whiplash is now listed at 799 CZK.

No idea why they've felt the need to revise history, as I don't think that any of the FAC releases went through a price increase at their store before they were sold out.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: BluSteel2012
A sealed one ended last week and it went for £91.53 plus £4.50 postage, I know this because I would have bid more but forgot, it's still in my watch item section....
That's happened to me a few times this year. I usually bail out of an auction when it goes past a buy it now price elsewhere. But this steel seems to be a rare item now. I'm sure more will appear in time.

That's happened to me a few times this year. I usually bail out of an auction when it goes past a buy it now price elsewhere. But this steel seems to be a rare item now. I'm sure more will appear in time.
Yeah happened to me a couple of times, it started at £50 and the description was basic and I'm funny about picking up premium releases off the bay, so I put it off, not entering the GB for this is probably my biggest ever collector mistake as I didn't collect FA at the time.

Worthy of being collected :thumbs:

The WWA Steelbook is absolute perfection,
Feels like gold in hands :drool:

Great addition to your collection :)

Thanks, yes it is lovely. I had to open it immediately. As you rightly said, it is a cracker. :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus