Who's done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Have you been drenched yet? If so, share your pics or videos here!! :D

I was unfortunately challenged by @bigrob, so I guess I'll be shivering sometime between now and 24 hours from now. :wtf:

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
It won't let me embed the video from photobucket. Here is the link in case anyone can help?

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/zoneism1/media/Mobile Uploads/20140907_100710_zps3935e570.mp4.html

Here you go Ninjas sound isnt too good but my nominations are @apsmith21 @Marco86 and @mlmaier84. I also nominatedKeith's partner Hayley and my other Sons Wife Lucy :)

Note the smile on Keith's face!!!!

Ron

@zoneism and @Towser AWESOME Videos Ninjas!!! :notworthy: :thumbs:

LOL! :rofl: I love how @KD Scorp is enjoying dumping the water on you! :naughty: :p

its there in all its glory. Well done mate :thumbs: @zoneism

@NoDingsNoScratches Here is my daily call out, my friend ;)

Fair play to everyone who has decided to play along with this. A bit of fun doesn't hurt anyone (but it will make you cold!)

Dude!!! Im trying to talk my gf into assisting me with the ALS challenge, but she is against it because it wastes water and the state of California is In a severe drought :/ she tells me to just donate money ;(
Following the lead of @PKAVFC, here I am also calling @NoDingsNoScratches to accept the challenge!!! :notworthy:

Just bribe her with a NEW pair of shoes!!! :emb: :p That always works... :D

Get her to run around and collect her perspiration.

Or make it the "no dings ice urine challenge"

Seriously though dude, no worries if it's going to cause problems.

You should just do the right thing in situations like this....

Don't tell her! :hilarious:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Golden Urine Challenge!?!?!?! :jawdrop: :yuck: :smashed: :wacky: Like this:
That's fu**ing disgusting!!! :vomit:

I agree with @PKAVFC, just don't tell her!!! :naughty: :oohyeah: ;) :happy: :emb: ;) :woot:

Get her to run around and collect her perspiration.

Or make it the "no dings ice urine challenge"

Seriously though dude, no worries if it's going to cause problems.

You should just do the right thing in situations like this....

Don't tell her! :hilarious:

Im moving into my new place on Tuesday. Im gunna go buy a bunch of Ice racks and start hoarding Ice cubes so I can make it happen soon. No worries.

Honestly, if I see an ALS Ice bucket video and ice cubes ain't dinging you in the head and face, it's weak sauce. My sh!t is gunna be hardcore with me yelling something like "hit me again!" ill try to get 5 buckets lined up for this lol

Im moving into my new place on Tuesday. Im gunna go buy a bunch of Ice racks and start hoarding Ice cubes so I can make it happen soon. No worries.

Honestly, if I see an ALS Ice bucket video and ice cubes ain't dinging you in the head and face, it's weak sauce. My **** gunna be hardcore with me screaming something like "hit me again!" Lol ill try to get 5 buckets lol

Right on!! :thumbs: :LOL:

Just dispose of the evidence afterwards ( hell hath no fury than a woman ignored about ice buckets)

Good on you buddy :)

Last edited:

Honestly, if I see an ALS Ice bucket video and ice cubes ain't dinging you in the head and face, it's weak sauce. My sh!t is gunna be hardcore with me yelling something like "hit me again!" ill try to get 5 buckets lined up for this lol
LMFAO!!! :LOL: :rofl: Hell Yeah!!! :cool: I'm definitely gonna be looking forward to your video @NoDingsNoScratches!!! :notworthy:

@zoneism

I got sound no vision figers crossed I get more time tomorrow to work out what I am doing wrong,, JUST sums up today GGGRRRRR.

@Towser

NOW THAT IS A BUCKET take note @PKAVFC . Proper MAN BUCKET THAT ONE. Brill tipping @KD Scorp .

@bloodsnake007 did you lend your hose positioning to the young lady in the bath. I have NEVER KNOWN A MAN HAVING A WEE TO HIT THE TOILET . It goes the wrong way way to accurate to be real.

@NoDingsNoScratches

I CAN NOT WAIT. That will be a brill tempering effect for your new home house warming then cooling then warming again . WELL DONE.

Here is the original bucket of water, probabbly only UK Ninjas will know this show, but the best ever Saturday morning show for kids watched mostly by adults ;)

@PKAVFC I will take your Kelly Le Brock and I give you Sally James (taking it in the face)

Ron

Here is my video. It made my daughters laugh if nothing else!! @spass it's going to take a long while to forgive you for this one mate :p

Don't know if this will work so let me know if you can't see it (first time adding a video link)

I have no idea who has done this challenge or not, but @Noodles and @Naughtius Maximus I think we need some more mods representing HDN in this challenge!! Sorry! :thumbs: :hilarious:

It won't let me embed the video from photobucket. Here is the link in case anyone can help?

http://s27.photobucket.com/user/zoneism1/media/Mobile Uploads/20140907_100710_zps3935e570.mp4.html

Awesome Luke! :D

I've been away for a couple of days without internet so just seen this! :D Well done;)

Reactions: zoneism
Here is the original bucket of water, probabbly only UK Ninjas will know this show, but the best ever Saturday morning show for kids watched mostly by adults ;)

@PKAVFC I will take your Kelly Le Brock and I give you Sally James (taking it in the face)

Ron

Good old Sally, taking it in the face. :naughty: :thumbs:

Still waiting.... Taps foot impatiently...

Ron
LOL! :rofl: I'm with you Ron! Where's the rest of the videos? Come on NINJAS!!! :mad:

ddb76008cddb381e45be7505193b06d13b4311b42461dd47adf6a776e79e57b0.jpg
:rofl: :p

Still waiting on 2 particular videos... :naughty: I haven't forgotten @NoDingsNoScratches! Now that you've won a coin, you definitely MUST DO IT! :D :cool: AND especially you @Ricker!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohno: Where's your NINJA Pride!? :emb: :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.