[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (3 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #93

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July)
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 3 of 6:

Le Grand Bleu 1/4 slip, sealed, mint.
DSC_0043.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Click the green 'Tick' to Thank the Thread

2) If you were to have one final meal, what would it be? Post picture(s) with an explanation of your choice! (drinks can be included)

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 3rd August @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway, Naughtius. And mad props to Kimchi for being awesome!

Last meal ever? Give me few of these and a bunch of fries. Then stand back because ****'s gonna get messy...
BBQ+Bacon+Stuffed+Cheeseburger+1.jpg

And I'll wash it down with a keg of this. Then you'd best go away. Daddy's gonna get sloppy.
Innis-Gunn.jpg

Messy and sloppy. What a way to go...

Thanks for the giveaway!

After careful consideration I submit as my Last Meal sme of my very favorite things. I took a couple days to really consider this, so I feel confident this would do it for me.....

My Appetiser would be chicken wings and stuffed mushrooms. Wings as it's what my buds and I used to devour like a religion, and stuffed mushrooms to remind me of mom.
mahogany-chicken-wing-drummettes.jpg

1-19-14-stuffed-mushrooms-1.jpg

Main course begins with Bacon wrapped steaks with a baked potato, which takes me back to the guys in the service, most notably Billy, who was a grillin' fool, and a good friend....
IMG_6819.jpg

Eggs and sausage which reminds me of the wifey and our favorite eat out meal!!.....
beefsummersausage6.jpg

washing the appetiser and main course down with unlimited this, because hey...it's my favorite.
18040-a-bottle-of-fosters-beer-stands-near-a-freshly-poured-glass-.jpg

For Dessert, it would have to be....

an entire Dutch Apple Pie which reminds me of nothing but Dutch Apple Pie. it's the most killer pie in the history of pies!!! and has to be on the list...
dutchapple400.JPG

with a massive bowl of ice cream, because its singular greatness is magnified when partnered with the Dutch Apple...
3986361388_d3ba910008.jpg

And my Dessert portion would be washed down with several cups of this, served black with no sugar, because at the end of the day it is my all time favorite beverage....
image3.jpeg

I think my final appetite would be appeased with this menu.

Thanks again for this excellent contest. This was alot of fun.

Thanks for another awesome giveway Naughtius Maximus and KimchiDVD

chickenLambshish.jpg

Lamb and Chicken Shish Kebab with Traditional Turkish Marinade....

IMG_2848.jpg

Some Traditional Turkish Flatbread...

Turkish_tea_1.jpg

Some Turkish Tea...

19629_l.jpg

A bit of Sutlac for Desert...

antep_baklava.jpg

And some Baklava too!

I would recommend all of this food, You have not lived until you have tried it! Delicious!

Thanks for the giveaway!

A huge delmonico mid rare, pile of Maryland blue crabs, and a Pat's Philly cheesesteak with (if you're from here, you'd understand), and Bombay sapphire with tonic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 115
Awesome giveaway :)

I would take on this bad boy from my local restaurant as the food is amazing and there is so much of it, plus it would give my arteries a good work out!!!

images (7).jpg

Of course GREEK FOOD ( greek souvlaki with greek salad). Why, because its the best food in the world

331g75i.jpg