Status
Not open for further replies.

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Hello Ninja Fam!

One of the highlights of my #NinjaWeek last year is hosting my first & second ever giveaways. I enjoyed reading the responses of the participants. Met a couple of uber cool Ninjas through these contests & giveaways throughout the week. It's a way to be creative, have lots of fun & win some cool prizes.

Up for grabs are Future Shop exclusive steelbooks Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises & Canada wide release The Dark Knight.
TDK Trilogy.JPG

Contest will run till Sunday Feb 28 till 12 pm EST.

Shipping: World Wide, Winner PAYS shipping.

Winner will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

One post/entry per member. Good luck Ninjas.

1. Thank this post.
2. Post a picture of your favorite Trilogy of all time?
3. Who do you think will win between the battle (not box office) between Avengers vs Justice League?

My favorite trilogy :)
millennium+series.PNG

That would be a long battle and probably without winners but I would go with Justice League

Hello Ninja Fam!

One of the highlights of my #NinjaWeek last year is hosting my first & second ever giveaways. I enjoyed reading the responses of the participants. Met a couple of uber cool Ninjas through these contests & giveaways throughout the week. It's a way to be creative, have lots of fun & win some cool prizes.

Up for grabs are Future Shop exclusive steelbooks Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises & Canada wide release The Dark Knight.
View attachment 221354

Contest will run till Sunday Feb 28 till 12 pm EST.

Shipping: World Wide, Winner PAYS shipping.

Winner will be chosen by random.org

Rules:

One post/entry per member. Good luck Ninjas.

1. Thank this post.
2. Post a picture of your favorite Trilogy of all time?
3. Who do you think will win between the battle (not box office) between Avengers vs Justice League?
@rj531 AWESOME! :notworthy: Thanks for the EPIC Give-Away my Ninja Sis! :cool: :thumbs:

Favorite Trilogy? Damn... that's a tough one! :banghead: But my vote will have to go to: The Raid! :drool: I just know when the 3rd film gets released I'm gonna fu**ing love it and go crazy for it! :woot:

And I believe Justice League might win. Why? Because BATFLECK is gonna kick some major ass in 'Dawn of Justice', people are gonna be looking forward to seeing him kick more ass in JL! :D :p

Thanks again Jane! ;)

1. Done it! :) Thanks for giveaway!

2. Post a picture of your favorite Trilogy of all time? I was thinking it's a tie between Jurassic Park and Star Wars, but then i remembered this exists. No competition here.
cornetto-trilogy.jpg

3. Who do you think will win between the battle (not box office) between Avengers vs Justice League? I'm thinking Justice League!

Thanks @rj531 for the awesome giveaway.
Got to say for me it's a hard Godfather was close along with Star Wars, but in the end I had to go with the Dark Knight
tumblr_m7oqmvOz3K1rw4zmjo1_1280.png

As who will win between Avengers & Justice League....
the_avengers__infinity_war_poster_by_muhammedaktunc-d988uau.png

...The Avengers!

The original star wars trilogy with uncut editing.

Avengers

And thank you for the epic giveaway

Attachments

• DSC_2111.JPG
    DSC_2111.JPG
    602.5 KB · Views: 96
Obviously the greatest trilogy of all time!!
image.jpeg

Justice league would kick their ass dude!!!

Thank you so much for the generous giveaway. You rock!!!:thumbs::notworthy::thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.