[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Have you ever seen Bone Tomahawk, with Kurt Russell? Put it on the list if no.
Not directed at me I know, but I bought Bone Tomahawk a few weeks back and just got around to watching it the other day. And holy ****. Like I literally shouting holy ******* **** at the screen, you know the bit I mean lol. It is very much like the dudes other movies whos name I can't quite remember and can't be bothered to google. But all his movies are very similar in tone I think. They are super slow burning always building to something at the end. I have the Brawl in cellblock 99 mediabook which is gorgeous.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Not directed at me I know, but I bought Bone Tomahawk a few weeks back and just got around to watching it the other day. And holy ****. Like I literally shouting holy ******* **** at the screen, you know the bit I mean lol. It is very much like the dudes other movies whos name I can't quite remember and can't be bothered to google. But all his movies are very similar in tone I think. They are super slow burning always building to something at the end. I have the Brawl in cellblock 99 mediabook which is gorgeous.
I know, dude. I was not prepared at all for what was going to go down. LOL.

Honestly, though, I do consider it a must see.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I think by now we are all happy for anyone to get involved in our chat lol.
That definitely sounds like another recommendation for this film though, will give it a try the weekend :)

I don't think I've even heard of that. Love a good comedy, but I have a very odd sense of humor.

I'll put it on the list!!
It won't have you laughing out loud or a dark comedy, more of a comedy drama but it is funny and a happy story type film thay is easy to just watch and enjoy. Apparently it does also stick quite true to the real life story which is good

Eternals was flat as Kiera Knightly :naughty:
I mean yeah I love boobies as much as the next man. Probably a lot more. But Kiera Knightly is oh so pretty and... urm what point was I trying to make here? Something to do with Eternals being boring cos it doesn't have breasts but Kiera Knightly doesn't have breasts but is still really sexy... I dunno I haven't been sleeping well ok.

I mean yeah I love boobies as much as the next man. Probably a lot more. But Kiera Knightly is oh so pretty and... urm what point was I trying to make here? Something to do with Eternals being boring cos it doesn't have breasts but Kiera Knightly doesn't have breasts but is still really sexy... I dunno I haven't been sleeping well ok.
Yeah dudes, I really like her a lot. They need to get her involved in the Avenger's Universe.

I haven't seen Ms.Marvel but I thought the same thing, that it was Marvel for kids. It also seems to me that they are now starting to reach and have loaded down their own market with all of their content.
The comics were already out. It only makes sense to diversify their market. I don’t think it’s only for kids.

The comics were already out. It only makes sense to diversify their market. I don’t think it’s only for kids.
I have no issue with diversification but having watched Ms marvel, it felt to me like it was directed at kids which is fine, I just hope that doesn't spill over into other films when they start bringing then together

I have no issue with diversification but having watched Ms marvel, it felt to me like it was directed at kids which is fine, I just hope that doesn't spill over into other films when they start bringing then together
From the outset of this run, Avengers has been rather serious with no goofy kid stuff. At least until Iron Man 3. The people that have been running this show have done a great job keeping it even keel. Hopefully that will continue.

Reactions: Watkinss1