[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

It just hit me that we're actually talking about the Avengers. LOL

So it actually can happen!!! In fact, it's happened several times in this thread. It's just been inundated with a bombardment of nothingness when it comes to worthy content. Happily, a few of us have changed the game.

Take your bows @Watkinss1 @RMA @JinxyKatte and @GeoRattray

We should start a club.

Not directed at me I know, but I bought Bone Tomahawk a few weeks back and just got around to watching it the other day. And holy ****. Like I literally shouting holy ******* **** at the screen, you know the bit I mean lol. It is very much like the dudes other movies whos name I can't quite remember and can't be bothered to google. But all his movies are very similar in tone I think. They are super slow burning always building to something at the end. I have the Brawl in cellblock 99 mediabook which is gorgeous.
S. Craig Zahler, my favorite 'new' director now, along with Joe Begos (Bliss, VFW).
He does all those groovy songs for his movies as well.
You need to watch Dragged Across Concrete.

S. Craig Zahler, my favorite 'new' director now, along with Joe Begos (Bliss, VFW).
He does all those groovy songs for his movies as well.
You need to watch Dragged Across Concrete.

I've seen it lol. I actually bought it the same day I got Bone Tomahawk. I still think Brawl is the best of the 3 and Dragged accross concrete the slowest burning by far. And they are almost certainly not for everyone. Fortunately I love slow burning talky movies so enjoyed them all.

Reactions: Lenny Nero

So it actually can happen!!! In fact, it's happened several times in this thread. It's just been inundated with a bombardment of nothingness when it comes to worthy content. Happily, a few of us have changed the game.

We should start a club.
I am totally honoured that you thought you include me. That's basically all I want is to be seen haha.

• Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic

We should start a club.
Yeah, I think after all that has been discussed on this thread, it was easy to forget it is an Avengers giveaway lol. Must be a sign of some good discussion (and an awful lot of nonsense lol)