[WINNER CHOSEN] Avengers Weet SteelBook Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the TDK Blufans DL giveaway chat away and post numbers will be randomized to select a winner after a good while.

So the more posts you have , the better the odds

This is for the B1 Lenti edition and you’ll only pay shipping from your shipping hub based on your location.

526663-0e78bb965e00202cce8b966a6a36ca04.jpg

Begorrah, you know you've made it in the world if this is how you live life and great tastes :rofl:
A little off topic of the off topic, but when I went overseas in the Army I met a dude named Ken. It seemed all this guy cared about was Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches, which they do not have in Germany. He learned I was gong home for Christmas for 2 weeks and he's like "You don't have an Arby's near you, do you?" I let him know I have 3 in my town, with one on the way to the airport. He literally begged me..I mean BEGGGGGGED me, to try and remember him before I got on the plane to head back to Bremerhaven, and I did. I'll never forget the happy joy on that dudes face when I showed up at the unit with a loaded Arby's bag. I bought him like 8 of those things. LOL. Dude was like my best friend from there on out. LOL. It's all about food.

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray
A little off topic of the off topic, but when I went overseas in the Army I met a dude named Ken. It seemed all this guy cared about was Arby's Roast Beef Sandwiches, which they do not have in Germany. He learned I was gong home for Christmas for 2 weeks and he's like "You don't have an Arby's near you, do you?" I let him know I have 3 in my town, with one on the way to the airport. He literally begged me..I mean BEGGGGGGED me, to try and remember him before I got on the plane to head back to Bremerhaven, and I did. I'll never forget the happy joy on that dudes face when I showed up at the unit with a loaded Arby's bag. I bought him like 8 of those things. LOL. Dude was like my best friend from there on out. LOL. It's all about food.
Hmm, Roast Beef....
Oh...well then. They will be mine.
Yup, Picked Onion Monster Munch from Amazon UK - get that order in, but wait it gets better...

Whilst your ordering, don't forget that Monster Munch's other flavour is Roast Beef :thumbs:

Mr Funyuns, you're going to be living it large sir, delicious new snacks whilst you drive into town, knowing you'll get that parking space due to your luck indeed! No drinking or driving with lager, that's snack behaviour for home, or if you live in Yorkshire, UK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jaws finatic
Yes, time is nearly up > so another 3 more pages of chatter before it happens?

Last edited:
I think we can manage that. So what's the next topic?
Topic #42: What about villains?
The Marvel universe villains such as Loki or Nemo. They managed to keep 2 around, shame they didn't think about the longevity of the majority and killed them off in their short introduction...

Discuss [in no more that 400 words per post!]

The Marvel universe villains such as Loki or Nemo. They managed to keep 2 around, shame they didn't think about the longevity of the majority and killed them off in their short introduction...

Good topic and good point. I understand in the super hero films, the hero has to save the day so the villain doesn't often carry over but knowing how they were rolling the films out, they probably could have done more.
I do like Loki though.
One of my favourite villains was the one from thor ragnarok, I think it was hela but I could be wrong

My favorite villain is Red Skull. I was quite pleased when he made his return appearance later in the series. Also really got a huge kick out of Hela from Thor Ragnarok. That was a huge waste of opportunity for a one and done character. She was boss.

Reactions: Watkinss1
You guys know your villains way better than I do, I am such a casual fan lol
Well, it's Captain Funyuns to the rescue, then!!! I'll be more than happy to utilize all of your posts to enhance my opportunity to win this most prestigious prize. Since you are a casual fan, and not a manic one like myself, this should be welcome news!!

Captain Funyuns is always happy to step up and help!!! My posture is sure.

Captain Funyuns2.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, Marvel keeps quiet about Incredible Hulk, but Abomination and Thaddeus Ross (William Hurt RIP) are actually around still. Also good call out on Red Skull too.

Reactions: jaws finatic