[WINNER CHOSEN]Digitalbabe's 6 item MARVEL BLACK PANTHER prize package-NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black panther pic 3.jpeg

WINNER per random.org is @galareta2332

Hello ninjas!

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend #bestweekever

We're giving away 100's of items in the most unique, annual online pop culture giveaway celebration Feb 19-25! Be sure to stick around all weekend as new giveaways launch from our many generous members, and you have your LAST CHANCE to enter all of the GRAND PRIZES, too!

We have been bringing collectors together since 2009 and our Ninjas come from all over and have different collector, movie tastes and interests.

In this personal giveaway, just reply with your
1) Location or birth place, and
2) Your favorite part about #ninjaweek

black panther pic 2.jpg

Once all of the pictured products are released, I will ship all to 1 winner. Or, I can ship all that become available now, and then ship you the Digibook/Digipack later once released-your choice.

Winner pays all shipping for both options.

You will receive:

1) 1966 BLACK PANTHER Pop! Vinyl

2) MARVEL LEGENDS 12" Black Panther figure

3) Target USA Exclusive Black Panther Digibook/Digipack

4) CD Soundtrack Album (Explicit)

5) Black Panther-The Ultimate Guide Hardcover book

6) Meet the Black Panther Paperback

Good luck Ninjas!

blackpanther6.jpeg
blackpanther5.jpeg
blackpanther4.jpeg
blackpanther3.jpeg
blackpanther2.jpeg
blackpanther1.jpeg

black panther pic1.jpg

Last edited:
My birthplace is capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana.

This is my first time following Ninja Week, I mostly lurk around :) I have to say I am digging this community, the amount of giveaways is amazing. I love the way people are nice to each other. Keep it up, folks!

My birthplace is capital of Slovenia, Ljubljana.

This is my first time following Ninja Week, I mostly lurk around :) I have to say I am digging this community, the amount of giveaways is amazing. I love the way people are nice to each other. Keep it up, folks!
That is great to hear!!

I’m from Lincolnshire in the UK

What I love is how the community comes together it gets the forum buzzing and it gets you exploring different sections of the forum you don’t usually visit
And on a personal note it’s given me a a hunger back for what’s always been a passion of mine collecting all things movie related, bank balance is going to be hit hard

32C5CA29-F08D-4912-A139-D90DBC4DDCA3.gif
My birthplace is Farnborough.

Phenomenal giveaway for an awesome movie from a great forum!!
Thanks for the giveaway . Favourite part of ninjaweek is being astounded by the scale of the giveaways and the kindness of members!!

Love the theme of this giveaway . Anyone who hasn’t yet seen Black Panther really should, it’s brilliant IMO !!

Born and grew up in Lillehammer, Norway, now lives in another part of the country.

Favorite part has to be the good vibes that comes with all the fantastic giveaway's by this site's fantastic members. Everyone, new and old seems to have a great time which is cool to see. :)

What a cool giveaway @digitalbabe , damn! :D :D

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and harry
Thanks for yet ANOTHER great giveaway @digitalbabe and HDN!

I was born in Coventry, England

My favourite part of ninja week is two things, first the great generosity from all members alike who provide the amazing gifts for the give aways. Secondly its the community spirit that comes together from all the ninjas who participate
#bestweekever

Living in the UK and birthplace is India.
What's been great about this week is that this kind of thing brings everyone closed. I think this one has been the best one so far. I would to thank every one who did one. I think the best one was for a charity one. It has got me thinking, I will doing something in the next one for cancer.
THANK YOU ALL. #Bestweekever

I was born in a town called Whitehaven.

My favourite part of #ninjaweek is the generosity of everyone! There is so much being given away whether yoi win anything or not you cant deny of kind of everyone it is!

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Status
Not open for further replies.