[WINNER CHOSEN]Digitalbabe's 6 item MARVEL BLACK PANTHER prize package-NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black panther pic 3.jpeg

WINNER per random.org is @galareta2332

Hello ninjas!

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend #bestweekever

We're giving away 100's of items in the most unique, annual online pop culture giveaway celebration Feb 19-25! Be sure to stick around all weekend as new giveaways launch from our many generous members, and you have your LAST CHANCE to enter all of the GRAND PRIZES, too!

We have been bringing collectors together since 2009 and our Ninjas come from all over and have different collector, movie tastes and interests.

In this personal giveaway, just reply with your
1) Location or birth place, and
2) Your favorite part about #ninjaweek

black panther pic 2.jpg

Once all of the pictured products are released, I will ship all to 1 winner. Or, I can ship all that become available now, and then ship you the Digibook/Digipack later once released-your choice.

Winner pays all shipping for both options.

You will receive:

1) 1966 BLACK PANTHER Pop! Vinyl

2) MARVEL LEGENDS 12" Black Panther figure

3) Target USA Exclusive Black Panther Digibook/Digipack

4) CD Soundtrack Album (Explicit)

5) Black Panther-The Ultimate Guide Hardcover book

6) Meet the Black Panther Paperback

Good luck Ninjas!

blackpanther6.jpeg
blackpanther5.jpeg
blackpanther4.jpeg
blackpanther3.jpeg
blackpanther2.jpeg
blackpanther1.jpeg

black panther pic1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm currently in Ajax (Ontario, Canada).
Best part about Ninja week is that i get to witness the most creative giveaways ever! And the interaction that ensues. Seriously, i wish i could take this week off from work and just sit in front of my computer and watch all the crazy sh!t that happens :LOL:

Thanks for the giveaway.
I live i Plymouth, UK, and was also born here.
I've only recently found HiDefNinja, and the best part of #NinjaWeek is it encourages everyone to contribute. Oh, and the giveaways - everyone loves free stuff!

I am from Siegen a town in Germany near Cologne.

My favorite part of ninjaweeks are of course the amazing giveaways and the kind and often funny members.

My birthplace is Trabzon, Turkey.

this is my first "ninjaweek" experiment. i have seen that through Ninjaweek, HNF isn't only a ordinary forum, but also it is a forum which is target to be a communite or a big family.

Thanks for everything.

Extraordinary giveaway! :notworthy:

Born in Hackensack, New Jersey
Cool fact: The city is mentioned in Superman (1978) :smuggrin:

#ninjaweek generosity is unlike any other site and it brings a lot of us together.

1) Lima, Peru
2) Favorite part about #ninjaweek is having fun. It's like Christmas! Everybody is posting, participating and there's no time for arguments!

Would love to win this, thanks for the chance!

I am from Birmingham, United Kingdom.

My favourite part of Ninja Week is the togetherness that it brings to the community!

Birmingham UK

Best part will be when the notifications stop and I can get some sleep :hilarious:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the amazing giveaway :)

I was born in limassol, Cyprus :)

My favorite week of the year when so many generous Ninjas make this the best place to be with their amazing giveaways and great fun :)

I live in Bristol, United Kingdom.

I love Ninjaweek (and HDN generally) because it’s proof positive that it’s totally fine to get so nerdy over movies, music and games...... even though my partner tries convincing me otherwise ;)

Thanks for this
Born, raised and living near of "Saarbrücken" Germany
i love the most at HDN that you can share and talk about the things you love with people from around the world.
You need something that the company didn't ship to germany? No Problem some Ninja will help you with it.
This is an awesome Community.

Vallejo, California :D as it says on one of the tracks in the black Panther album !

Ninja week is dope! My favorite thing is just all the fun about it! All the people that participate to give back to a community is best thing that can possibly happen! Especially when retailers such as zavvi or kimchi get involved, it makes it more fun and it shows that this community can and will only get bigger.

Thanks for the giveaway...

Born in Wisconsin, USA

Like seeing the thoughts or answers to alot of the questions that are being asked....

1. Austin, Texas born in Arlington, Texas
2. My favorite part of Ninja Week is seeing the generosity of people with these awesome giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.