[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

Is that because you already have too many boxes to open and not enough time? :LOL:
No, it's because after hyping myself up with all the Dark Knight editions, I got one expensive premium of it in a private transaction - not sure if the other party wants it announced, but I be like Max Cherry now:

I just saw a particular movie at a screening tonight. I'm under NDA but what I can say without breaking the NDA is that a steelbook for this will be a day 1 purchase. A premium steelbook GB preorder might be even worse than the blufans preorder of this dark knight release. I hope @Wreck is prepared for another episode of mayhem
Robert Pattinson Dc GIF by The Batman
This kind of post right here? This is what love is all about! Bring on the Premiums!!!

Just watched Boogie Nights again, in its entirety. I mean I sat down thinking I'd watch half only, as it's 2 and a half hours, so like two 75-minute movies, but I couldn't stop, and 25 years later on a tenth or something viewing, it's as good as ever, and flew buy quickly. So glad to see Melora Walters, damn, I think she's sexy now, at 62. Probably because I was an extremely horny 15-year old teenager, when first saw this film, sneaking in a theater. Heather Graham, man...
There are many great scenes - and music, that only fit on two soundtrack CDs - like at Rahad's place, trying to rob him, with Jessie's Girl playing, or the beat-up montage, where Rollergirl kicks that snobby jock, but the most packed ones are during 1980's New Year, when the new producer visits the party, played by the great Philip Baker Hall (small role here, but practically starring ones in both, previous P.T. Anderson's Hard Eight, and following Magnolia), as they both spring on Jack the need to switch to videotape, and run-of-the-mill cheap actors, with two of the best songs playing consecutively, "Driver's Seat" by Sniff 'N the Tears, and "Feel Too Good" by The Move. All of which ends with this continuous shot awesome scene:

There's no movie thread, so 'spamming' here. Maybe I should have started one...

Reactions: jaws finatic
So masterfully setting up in one sequence the shifting powers, introducing new characters, placing seeds of new relationships, and the drugged out downfall by the main character, while making sure to pause on Walters' face noticing a sad Buck, wow.

What happened to this director, how could he go from this, to The Master...

At least he’s making money. I’m borrowing more money from the government which is putting me in more debt. Currently with $350,000 student loan debt
That's terrible, all jokes aside. This is how they make literal slaves of people early on. I read it's a large problem in the US, with some paying it off most of their lives.