[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

agree with @comICS-soon, the one i always use is Steelbook Central. check out the options under 'Steelbook Protectors.' they have exact sizes in mm, and also recommendations as to which premiums they fit. and they create new protectors when the premium retailers create yet another new size. they do run out of stock sometimes, but they always re-stock. :thumbs:
How can I find out the exact measurements for a certain premium steelbook. For example, I ordered the ZS Justice league mantalab DL, but I don’t know which protector I should get

How can I find out the exact measurements for a certain premium steelbook. For example, I ordered the ZS Justice league mantalab DL, but I don’t know which protector I should get
Get a caliper and take measurements.

I would suggest waiting until you have the product in hand, just in case there's a deviation from previous releases. Just a thought. I have bought protectors that fit some editions with a full slip but not others.

good responses above. all i would add is that the site cites which steelbooks the protectors fit. if you are not sure, if i were you, i would wait. :thumbs:

it is was me, i know i'll be using up anything i buy from Steelbok Central, so i'd order in a lot of every size! :LOL:

Reactions: jaws finatic
good responses above. all i would add is that the site cites which steelbooks the protectors fit. if you are not sure, if i were you, i would wait. :thumbs:

it is was me, i know i'll be using up anything i buy from Steelbok Central, so i'd order in a lot of every size! :LOL:
Yea probably best thing is to wait because I don't even know if I'll be buying more premium steelbooks. It will be my first one. I hope I don't get into the habit of purchasing more of these because the money I have is just student loan money which should be spent on things like groceries lol

Of all the 'artsy-fartsy' steelbooks, I've always liked this 'comic' cover series the most:

FastandtheFuriousReelHeroesSteelbookUSV4.jpg

Reactions: ManRay
View attachment 527159

... pretty cool poster. own it. love the band. opinions ?
Love that band, their lyrics, especially the first, self-titled album from 1992. They're more relevant now, than ever!
Got a couple of lines in my 'sig' here, pertaining to the current 'social experiment', I think it's only visible in desktop mode, while I'm 99% of the time on a smartphone.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Of all the 'artsy-fartsy' steelbooks, I've always liked this 'comic' cover series the most:

FastandtheFuriousReelHeroesSteelbookUSV4.jpg
I think these were perfect for some films but really didn't suit others. I have the Shaun of the dead and hot Fuzz slipcover versions.. annoyed that they never did the world's end. Kick Ass, Scott Pilgrim and Paul look perfect in that style.