[WINNER CHOSEN] Harry Potter SteelBook Set - Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
hp1.JPG
hp2.JPG

Empty steelbooks of the entire Harry Potter set (small scratch on one side of shelf)

Reply with a ROUGH estimate of how much money you spend on physical media per year?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Last edited:
*Bulk of Ninja Week threads will come in about 5 hours ....*

But for our folks across the pond figured I'd drop a couple in here now before my shut-eye.

Oh boy that's so cool !

The past two years have been rough on my wallet ... I might have got close to the thousand last year when I started looking for full slip editions of Marvel movies...

Great giveaway!

I probably spend annually on average around an insane amount of $1, 500.

But of recent i have been cutting down profusely! :hilarious:

Good luck everyone!

:greedy: Oh , thousands - about 3-4 in USD per year . And this is terrible !!!

Thank you for the giveaway

Last year (since i joined HDN :D) it explodes.
Spending 1-2K in € last year. Normally it was about 500€

Thanks for the awesome Giveaway

Last couple of years a of grand or so. Cut down towards the end of last year, but then started spending big on digital copies of movies :greedy::banghead::greedy:

Hi,

you made me think about it- and had me calculate..... AND it is rough :(
I spend thousands on my hobby but on the other side it is maken me happy :thumbs:

Awesome giveaway. Damn i hope my wife will not read this hehehe.
I think thousands but this year i am cutting down.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Now id say around £500 but that is because i have cut down in the past year to be more sensible before that it would have been upwards of £1000 even more if you consider physical media of console games

Great giveaway, @Wreck!

I'd guess a few thousand a year. This year is turning out to be just as expensive. So many great releases already and on the horizon.

Now to clear my browser history so my wife doesn't find out! :ohno:

Thanks for the giveaway:notworthy::thumbs:

I've been collecting for over four years so let's say 4, I don't want to know for sure what I've spent:OMG: but it probably averages out at least £1,000 per year.. probably more.. but this year I I'm reigning it in cos I miss buying food:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.