[Winner Chosen] Naughtius Maximus's Terminator GIVEAWAY!

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
The winner has been announced CLICK HERE

Morning/Afternoon/Evening fellow Ninjas :thumbs:

As its my 2nd anniversary here at HDN in a few days time I thought I'd offer something to celebrate this occasion in two parts :)

First part can be found HERE (Resident Evil)

Here is the second part up for grabs:

Terminator Poster + T2 V.1 JP + Term Salvation Play.com steels
DSC_0041.JPG

mysterybox_hellomuller_main-w420.png

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0014-001.JPG

'TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY' by helloMuller

Poster by helloMuller. 18" x 24" archival quality screenprint, using 100% acid-free inks. Hand numbered. Edition of 200. Expertly crafted by print-makers Burlesque of North America.

All artwork comes with a hand numbered certificate of authenticity, verifying that this official Terminator 2 artwork, produced in collaboration with Studiocanal, is authentic.

All you have to do to win these is:
1) Post your favourite Terminator custom artwork/picture/scene or character - this can be from either the FILMS or GAMES.
2) How old were you when you first managed to watch these and where? (picture of your cinema would be a bonus!)

Try this site for ideas:
http://www.deviantart.com/?q=terminator

To add a picture:
Click on the postcard type icon
insertimage.gif
>> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done! (don't forget to credit the person if you've borrowed the pic from another site)

terminator-2.jpg

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) These are to be kept for personal use, not to be sold on.
3) Winner takes ALL*
4) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
5) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
6) Any editing to your post after I've 'thanked' or replied to will be ignored
7) Winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close Sunday 24th November @ 18:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Cheers and GOOD LUCK! :oohyeah:

David

*on the basis that the winner must record a video of themselves posing as Terminator and quote the famous line: 'I'll be back' (for the serious types out there, im clearly JOKING) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
my favourite terminator pic has to be one most iconic:

Arnold on his bike
terminator2_l.jpg

i cant remember the exact year of when i first saw any of the first 2 films as my dad is a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger so ive basically grew up watching his films and the original terminator so many times. having a guess, i would say about when i was 10-11.

Image from
Terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

Image from wikimedia.org
I first saw terminator when i was 10! My dad was a huge arny fan back in the days and i begged him to let me watch even though at that time
I thought it was going to be scary lol after watching it on VHS watched every arny film since, arny fan dust rubbed off on me !! Thanks david for giveaway

Last edited:
terminator_david_letterman_desktop_1920x1080_wallpaper-369556.jpg

These lines have always stuck with me:
Cleaning Man at Flophouse: [Damaged skin on the Terminator is rotting from gangrene] Hey, buddy. You got a dead cat in there, or what?
[the Terminator visualizes: 'POSSIBLE RESPONSE: YES/NO; OR WHAT?; GO AWAY; PLEASE COME BACK LATER; F%CK YOU, A$$HOLE; F%CK YOU']
The Terminator: F%ck you, a$$hole.

Last edited:
Remember this scene blowed me away!

terminator_2_judgment_day_skynet_edition_15.png

I think I saw The Terminator first time when I was around 9-10 years in in 86-87.

The brother of my best friend had a video shop and he got all the cool movies that I didn't get to see at home. We always had discussions about arnold vs stallone. :)

Here's the norwegian vhs copy:
Terminator.jpg

I was thirteen, when I saw firstly this two movies. They came late in the television and I saw this movies, seperatly with my parents. At first The Terminator and months later at a other channel Terminator 2.

I love both movies. They are so viononary and have a very intense atmosphere. The story and the characters are outstanding for a action film.

The_Terminator-_Dawn_of_Fate.jpg

The artwork I chose, is from a game. The game is okay, but the artwork symbolisize for me things, that make the first two Terminator movie great.

The apocalyptic, grimmy atmosphere from the future war and the blue thunderbolt from the time travels . When a complete box arrives in years, I hope this have a artwortk like this. And this is one of the best pictures of the endoskull(definition, lightning, etc.).

Just bad-ass! by: SNOLLYGOSTER

maxresdefault.jpg

The Terminator (1984) has always been a Horror movie first and Sci-Fi movie 2nd to me. And maybe seeing and unstoppable Cyborg while hiding under the table at night in the living room when I was a 4 years old, cemented that! Congrats on two seasons, and let the third be the best. Thanks for everything King David! :notworthy:

Last edited:
Hands down my favourite artwork and my dream of a criterion release all rolled into one :D

terminator.jpg
(Chris Anthony, Mubi.com)

I would have seen this in my early teens. Roughly 14 or 15. This is pic of my old stomping grounds. It's a single screen theater and the longest standing independent theater in Victoria B.C.. It's called the roxy and if you were under 18 and loved to see a good ol R rated action sci-fi this place was the easiest to get into. Oh the feels.

IMG_3622_v2_1280w.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway and the nostalgia :ugh:

Thanks for giveway yet :)
tumblr_inline_mhb79gcEcX1qz4rgp.gif

And where i have watch terminator for the first time ? Hum difficult ! I think in VHS, because i born in 1991 ;) So, in my home with my old tv !! ^-^

Thanks for the giveaway:scat:

Favorite scene:
maxresdefault.jpg

Special Mention:
The first 2 films are in a league of their own, but I do love this scene from T3

I first saw the film when I was about 7, my dad had this boxset:
Terminator%2BVHS%2B1.JPG

Happy Anniversary:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
The metal variant to Ken Taylor's Terminator 2 poster has to be my favorite.

t2final_thumb.JPG

An amazing poster.

I honestly can't remember when I saw Terminator first. Definitely one of my favorites now tho. Then again all the 80s iconic characters are

I think I was 6 when I watched the first terminator on cable. Rewatched T2 tons when it came out on vhs. I was only 7-8 at the time and "rated 'R'" was a pretty big deal for kids my age.

My favourite poster from the terminator franchise:

terminator-salvation-poster.jpg

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway

t1000flames.jpg

Terminator%2BVHS%2B4.JPG

i first saw T1 AND T2 When i was 9 years old , my friend got a loan of the double boxset from his uncle, i remember have nightmares for weeks after seeing them lol

2 days till the winner is announced - so get your entries in people!!

Geek out whilst you can! :D Also its funny to see how many watched it underage lol

Reactions: Flip
Thanks for the giveaway!!!

terminator_2_judgment_day_58607-1920x1080.jpg

I was 23 when I saw Terminator first run at the Britton Cinema. I've scoured the web trying to find a photo of the theater itself, which used to be one massive screen. The exterior was iconic with huge Theater Masks of Comedy and Horror on its upper facade. Closest I can find for a picture is the arch for the complex, which itself is current. There used to be a book store there called The Book Nook, which was the local hangout pre and post movie. The guy who ran it was totally into sci fi and horror and that in and of itself was worth the trip. Fun times.

4672224244_31eafc2d9f_z.jpg