Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Here is a Ninja week giveaway on behalf of HDN forums! This one is for a chance to win a new copy of Iron Man 3 Singapore Steelbook. This prize has been kindly donated by HAPPYBUYS!

Rules: To enter all you have to do is tell us what superhero you would like to be and why!

Shipping: Winner pays shipping (stored at NM)

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st February. The winner will be chosen by random.org. Good luck everyone, lets have some fun! :)

Winner: @Collector03601

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I'd like to be The Dark Knight just so I can annoy everyone with my stupid gruff voice.

I would love to be Captain America because not only is he super strong and well-loved, he is a really nice and respectable person.

Thanks for this great giveaway:)

I would like to be a Superman, cause flying powers are great.
I dream to visit every country on the globe...this power would help me to achieve it in very short time.

"BATTTTTMMMMAAAAAN NN "

Because he not only looks kool, he is smart, cunning, sneaky sneaky, and rich ;)

image.jpg

ty for the giveaway

Batman

One who witnesses their parents killed in cold blood and then the city their father built be taken by corruption and a bunch of mad villains has to be respected.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think Batman is the coolest, but I'd probably rather be Superman as that means I can just fly around and live forever

Status
Not open for further replies.