Sat-Day 6 (WINNER CHOSEN ) Ok my main but last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Feb 20, 2016
WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:
apple tv 64 gb .jpg

Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you for the great giveaway @Red :thumbs:

My favourite tv show which I absolutely love is game of thrones because I love the fantasy genre and I think it's the best fantasy epic since the Lord of the rings trilogy.

image.jpeg

Thanx @Red

My favourite TV Show is Battlestar Galactica because it combines every aspect I like in a tv show: great story, politics, exceptional acting, fantastic music and so on.

Thanks for the giveaway @Red!

I absolutely love Twin Peaks, so deliciously quirky and silly and everything possible. I love Lynch's work, so no wonder. Can't wait to go back to Twin Peaks soon! :)

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED: Red

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 27 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:View attachment 223699
Apple TV courtesy of my friends over at apple plus a £50 gift card .

TO ENTER:

1- Tag and thank @Red

2- I absolutely love the Blacklist , Which tv show do you love and why ?

3. Thank the op

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. Shipping worldwide is covered by @red

Good luck everyone!
Thanks @Red
So much great TV at the moment but I have particularly loved The Detectorists. Great performances by Toby Jones And Mackenzie Crook and great to see Mackenzie writing and directing something so nuanced. Also liked Bloodline as I'm a huge fan of Ben Mendelsohn.

Wow! Thanks man! Some giveaway that! :woot: @Red

I absolutely loved HBO's Carnivale. To bad it only got 2 seasons. Fantastic cast, exceptionally well made. The good VS evil.

People who haven't seen this yet should get on it imo. ;)

Imdb description:
"During the Great Depression, an Oklahoma farm boy and a charismatic minister learn that they are key players in a proxy war being fought between Heaven and Hell."

02b053d3-e5a9-40fa-9fd0-88b8f42f4b35.jpg

Thank you @Red :thumbs:

Supernatural :thumbs: I love all things supernatural and this series is the best of its kind ever seen on tv :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Reactions: chunk
Thanks for the awesome and generous giveaway @Red :notworthy::thumbs:

Welcome to hdn, your new home away from home:D

The walking dead is mine, always loved anything zombie related.. I remember when the first season aired and I thought, wow a zombie tv show! I was really excited.. I love the show, ever time a new season is due to start i watch all the previous seasons again leading up to it.. love it.:drool:

Thank you for this awesome give away. Thanks @Red !
For me there is absolutely no better serie today than Penny Dreadful. Everything if great: it is adult, fascinating, has a great story, a superb cast and set decoration and some gore. It reminds me of A League of extraordinary Gentlemen (the comic book, not the awful movie) and that is a great compliment.

Amazing give away @Red - thank you.

My favourite has to be The Walking Dead. The writing is uneven but after 6 years I'm pretty invested in the characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.