[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
View attachment 294080

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

View attachment 294081
View attachment 294082

Love the GROUP BUYS,gives me a chance to own premiums that i would never get here in Canada.awesome

My favorite part about HDN is without a doubt the friends I have been making during my years here. It's such a helpful and friendly place. :thumbs:

Reactions: digitalbabe
@digitalbabe @Wreck @apsmith21 WOW! :OMG: Amazing Give-Away! :woot: Thanks for the opportunity HDN! :thumbs:

I love everything about this incredible place... I appreciate and cherish all of the wonderful people I've met, their ninja spirit is like no other. For 4 years now I've considered HDN my 2nd home, it fu**ing rocks! :notworthy: :cool: :drool:
to see that I´m as crazy as some people around me think me when they hear about my iron sky collection since other people have the same for other things, example @bloodsnake007 ´s nacho libre collection
@raspor LOL! :hilarious:
04e16.gif

My favourite part is to have met one of the coolest brothers @bloodsnake007 on this awesome forum
@DADDYCOOL187 Same here my Ninja Bro! :notworthy: I love ya man! :cool: :thumbs:

The steelbook section indeed! The very reason I joined this huge community :D
My fav thread is Pics of your las steelbook you purchased!

Thanks for the giveaway! It's awesome to have so many collectors in one place sharing similar interests and being willing to help each other out.

Amazing prize,thanks for the give-away.

The steelbook forum with all the info you would be struggling to find elsewhere and the group buy hosts and the lengths they go to helping their fellow ninjas.:thumbs:

thanks for the giveaway
its where i come to get all my movie information
new releases, pre-orders, region coding etc

Blu-ray Steelbook and GB:thumbs:
Without helpful fellow Ninjas all over the world, I wouldn't even know what WEA stands for:p
1Ciy0T7.gif

Thanks for the giveaway:notworthy:

All the wonderful people who put in the time and effort for the group buys. You guys and girls are the unsung heroes around here. Most of us here would not be able to obtain half of the editions we possess.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Status
Not open for further replies.