[WINNER CHOSEN] SWEET Candy and My 5,000th Post Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
candystore-jpg.88370

When the NEW Forums were launched earlier this year, I offered a one of a kind Give-Away of Candy! :woot: I had such a BLAST with it that I'm happy to announce my NEXT one! :thumbs: What's the occasion you ask? To celebrate my 5,000th Post!
excited.gif
And to spread some Holiday and NINJA Spirit!

I'll be giving away this HUGE Candy Cane and a copy of the Hobbit Extended Edition Steelbook!
Prize!.JPG

(Sorry, my hand is not included! :D)

Rules to ENTER:
Taco_Dance_by_Mirz123.gif

If you were to Give me or yourself a Candy Wizard/Hobbit/Elf/ or Ogre name, what would it be!? :woot: :cool: Lord Taco Slayer is an example! ;p

and/or for FUN:
Photoshop my head onto any Christmas or The Hobbit/LotR Movie Scene! LOL! :D

Example:
The Hobbit-Quest_for_Tacos.jpg

Candy Cane whoop ass!.jpg

Here are some of my Face templates! :ohno: :hilarious:
1_WTF Face.jpg 2_Gonna_Slap YOU_Face.jpg 3_Ugly_Fart_Face.jpg 4_Fu--ing WOW_Face.jpg 5_Smile_Face.jpg

The Give-Away will come to a close on Christmas Eve (12/24/14). I will not use Random.org to select a winner, I'm gonna let Cowboy do it again! ;) But this time I'll film it so @Ricker wont make claims of it being a set up! :p

*List of Participants:
1. @ocielz
2. @Ricker
3. @AcIDc0r3
4. @Blu-devil
5. @DADDYCOOL187
6. @Agent_DVD
7. @whysoserious? *WINNER*
8. @PunkNinja
9. @KD Scorp
10. @zoneism
11. @PKAVFC
12. @satanclaus
13. @Antman
14. @pi2loc
15. @Towser
16. @dominic
17. @pdbluray
18. @RAGEatGAME
19. @galareta2332
20. @Jericho
21. @zesty
22. @Narg
23. @spass
24. @Kuzco
25. @Nyrvana

popcorn2.gif

*UPDATE*
Cowboy has chosen the WINNER!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Part 1

Part 2

Congrats @whysoserious?! :thumbs:
WINNER!!!.JPG

Once again, THANKS to everyone that participated and supported my Give-Away! Stay tuned for my next one during NINJA WEEK 2015
ninjastanding.png

Last edited:
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Wow thanks so much franky , I'm truly speechless:woot: , cowboy is the best :kiss: , the videos where fu***ng awesome :rofl: , strangest thing is Im trying to catch up on my movies while off for the holidays , I only just watched the hobbit for the 1st time yesterday and then I went to watch the 2nd last night but for some reason it's damaged
Looks like it's was meant to be , amazing giveaway franky :thumbs:
@whysoserious? Thanks for your kind words my friend! :notworthy: Congrats once again Dave! :thumbs: Please send me a conversation with your exact home address so I can start getting your package ready ;)
Aaaaaaa, those baloons are amazing!!! :drool::drool::drool:
Great pics and amazing movies.

Congrats to @whysoserious? and thanks @bloodsnake007 for this great deal of fun.
I hope for the next giveaway you will upgrade some new pics of your "scary faces" :happy::happy::happy:
Thanks @galareta2332 :thumbs: Those Grenade Water Balloons are always fun to play with! :woot:
Grenade Balloons!.JPG

And I'll definitely post more "Bloodsnake Scary Faces", just for you! :notworthy: So you can make me more EPIC Godzilla Avatars! :D :cool:
Congrats buddy, and this one was fixed too.:rofl:
@Ricker LMFAO!!! :hilarious: :rofl: I knew you were gonna post something like that! :p

Hahaha :hilarious: Part 2: 55 secs in - You know Frank was so mad at Cowboy, he's trying to keep it together. :rofl: :OMG::LOL::LOL::banghead:

Great GA and EPIC video AMIGO!! YOU'RE THE BEST :thumbs: Congrats! @whysoserious?
@MGD GAWRSH!!! :shy: :emb: Thanks for your kinds words NINJA Bro!
tumblr_lu8dly5OmM1qcwsd8o1_500.gif

And Yup!!! :woot: Cowboy sure pissed me off for taking too damn long! :mad: :hilarious: But I had a blast with that Give-Away! ;) Stay tuned for my next one during Ninja Week! :notworthy: Speaking of which, let get together again for another DOUBLE Trouble Event! :naughty: :D

popcorn2.gif

I've just received franky , thanks ever so much , Betty loves her toy , she must f sensed something was in it Cuz she sat there waiting for me to open
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421689379.979774.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421689402.276716.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421689481.492747.jpg

The count down begins to see how long it's gonna last

Franky ur a legend , I now have ur address so I can sent u ur prize u have won

I've just received franky , thanks ever so much , Betty loves her toy , she must f sensed something was in it Cuz she sat there waiting for me to open View attachment 128925
View attachment 128926
View attachment 128927

The count down begins to see how long it's gonna last

Franky ur a legend , I now have ur address so I can sent u ur prize u have won
@whysoserious? FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :drool: :notworthy: I'm so glad you finally received your package! :thumbs: I hope you and Betty enjoy your Goodies! :hungry:

Thanks for the GREAT pics my friend! :Snap: :photo:

Reactions: MGD
hey franky @bloodsnake007
i watched this today , fu****g awesome , only just watched the 1st one at xmas cuz i was behind on my movies and loved both , hope i dont upset too many people by saying i thought the hobbits where better than lord of the rings :ohno:
thanks very much buddy
dave

ps i say buddy far too much after being on this site:rofl:
pps bettys toy still going strong:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
hey franky @bloodsnake007
i watched this today , fu****g awesome , only just watched the 1st one at xmas cuz i was behind on my movies and loved both , hope i dont upset too many people by saying i thought the hobbits where better than lord of the rings :ohno:
thanks very much buddy
dave

ps i say buddy far too much after being on this site:rofl:
pps bettys toy still going strong:thumbs:
@whysoserious? F**K YEAH! :woot: I'm glad you enjoyed it BUDDY! :naughty: LOL! :LOL: I know what you mean, I do the same, even at work I call my co-workers "buddy" :p But seriously, I'm pleased to hear (or shall I say, 'read') that you thought it was fu**ing awesome! :notworthy: I also thought the same! ;)

Betty hasn't eaten her toy yet? WOW! :OMG: She's a sweetheart! :drool:

Thanks for the UPDATE Dave! :cool:

Reactions: whysoserious?