Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Its a Jungle out there!

Ninja Week Insanity ...

Are you surprised by Ninja Week? Share some thoughts below for a chance to win!

When I first started collecting steelbooks I though it was a very rare hobby so to see how many people contribute and engage on this site always surprises me and creates a big smile on my face!
To see the generosity and engagement of all the members here? No! This is the greatest site with the greatest members out there!

Great giveaway and thank you to everyone who has contributed in making this the #bestweekever

Yeyyyy...i missed this giveaway!:):notworthy:

I am not surprised, it the best week for the reason and every year its getting better and better!!!:thumbs:
Love you all!:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for the great giveaway, @Wreck. My thought is that it is great fun to participate in this and I'm thinking I might contribute With a prize myself Next year :)

I am surprised, how many people are willing to put some prizes into the giveaways. Already 8 pages of unique topics, that is fantastic. :)
Thanks for this giveaway, would be more than happy to win Jungle Book! :)

I'm a little surprised. Every year just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Its like the site keeps setting the bar higher and higher. Its incredible.
Thanks for the giveaway!

This was my first Ninjaweek and i must say this week is just insane. So many amazing giveaways and a very generous community.
Really surprised i was about the amount of hours i spent online. Probably i'm addicted to HDN now.

Thanks for another great giveaway!

Thanks for the AWESOME #BESTWEEKEVER Giveaway :thumbs:

Every year it gets better...Shame there's nothing sponsored by FilmArena?

I'm surprised as I thought I went through all Ninja Week threads (and though there were so many). Just discovered there are more that I missed! :D

yes, my first ninja week and i never have seen so much give aways, i just wish i could one at least one :rolleyes:

Yes I'm surprised. Many gieveaway from the asians retailers and huge annd magnificent giveaway. Thanks to everyone who organize this amazing week :).

Reactions: Samurainl
Status
Not open for further replies.