[winner chosen] Wreck's Mystery Box Give-Away 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My steelbook journey started when I sold my Marvel Eaglemoss Chess Collection as it was too large to display and the reason I began collecting was to display it! I sold my collection for just under £300 and bought £300 with of steelbooks! All Marvel! I aim to have every Marvel film in steelbook format and then move on to Tarantino!

For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a film collector. One of my greatest pleasure is getting home after a long days work and looking at my collection of blus and choosing what movie yo watch for the night. I just recently had a daughter and movie watching is not as frequent as before but I'm looking forward to when she grows up a little and hopefully we can share this great hobby.

Thanks!

I have 3 rescue cats and spend a lot of time trying to figure out a way to make doors soundproof and scratch proof.

Thanks for a mystery giveaway!

Im still watching movies on my 10 years (this year turn 11) old Samsung Plasma TV :D and it still project perfectly :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
When I first joined HDN I thought steelbooks were pretty uninteresting and couldn't understand why people would focus so heavily on buying them. Now it almost hurts me buying anything other than a steelbook :D

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Thanks for the giveaway @Wreck

I’ve never broken a bone in my body although I’ve had 3 near death experiences and once upon a time I met Dave Grohl who turned out to be one of the nicest guys I've ever met, had a chat, a picture and he told me I looked like his brother :emb: (even though I was light years behind on the facial hair - he could see my potential of what was to come :rofl:)

C1A3444E-63B0-45FC-B521-E4D62797BF6F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.