[winner chosen] Wreck's Mystery Box Give-Away 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 6 months, my graphic novel collection has grown from 0 to ~30, by dvd collection has gone from 0 to 128, and my blu rays have gone from 0 to 16!

I'm from Peru, not married but in a relationship. I'm 29. I work hard to play hard. I own a freight forwarding company since 2009. I work out 3 hours a day 6 days a week, been doing that for 5 years in a row. I love watching movies and reading books. I don't drink, I don't smoke, although I used to.

Thanks for the giveaway @Wreck . The Matrix is my all-time favorite movie although people on here might think it's DREDD. :p

Hi, my "name" is Raimi and I'm a coffee addict. I can stop whenever I want...but I don't want to :p

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Thank you for the giveaway.

Something about me: I would love to visit America. Just to see what it is all about, and mainly to get to see some classic American cars. I'd love to drive an old Camaro or maybe a little something in Plum Crazy Purple.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @Wreck

My favourite band is Coheed and Cambria, i've seen them play live in the UK 7 times, i've met the band personally twice and have had front row position on 4 occasions.

tumblr_nn5707IOk41u3of1co1_400.gif

Thanks pal
After 20 years of playing Football (European Football, you know it as Soccer) i ended my "carrer" (playing in the lowest local leauge haha) to start playin rugby in a German Team who play in the french rugby leauge. Sometimes i miss football very much but i wont comeback.

I once worked at Mr Bean's house delivering/installing a lovely ornate Oak Snooker Table (Rowan Atkinson). We worked there all day sweating our nuts off and didn't even get offered a drink :coffee::squint: Once we finished his wife wasn't happy with the position of the table so we had to carefully jack it up and move it slightly. Was easy to tell who wore the trousers in their relationship :rofl:

Thanks for the GA @Wreck :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm an AVID certified editor, having studio film production in college.
I play the drums.
And I like to freelance as an event photographer. I've covered some of Ireland's music festivals like Longitude, Electric Picnic & the smaller stuff like the St. Patrick's Festival in Dublin & the Festival of Writing & Ideas (where I got to meet David Simon & Dominic West from The Wire & Florence Welch of Florence & The Machine).

In the space of 2 years my wife almost died of a stroke, my father passed away from cancer and I wrote off my car.

I need my luck to change but this place helped me through a lot. Thanks for being here even though you lot didn't even realise it......

Been collecting steels for around 5 years now have around 220ish but recently got into collecting the more premium stuff like blufans and mantalab. Discovered this forum around a year ago but recently just signed up through a friend's advice @ChrisPatt. Currently living in the beautiful north Yorkshire area of the UK. I have an Instagram film page for anyone interested goes under the name of lapfilmz.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Done a 7 weeks 15 hours shift then done a 9,100 miles trip in 3days to come back to #bestninjaweek

While i am writing this i am sitting on my lazy-boy and watching friends, with belly full of kebab and fries :happy:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I am a huge Schalke fan (famous German football club). We need to win today.
And a mystery box on top of that would make me even more happy. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.