[Winners Chosen] Mathew's 1 Year Anniversary "Swag Bag O' Goodies"

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
Alright feckers,

I was going to my PM's the other day via my profile page and stumbled across the fact that back on the 19th had made 1 year since the start of me hanging out with you scumbags ;):p:D

So what better way to commemorate that than to host a frickin giveaway?!?! (Shut up, it's rhetorical!)

A little about where my head is at with this thing:

One issue I have with giveaways and the people who enter is that sometimes people simply don't care about them, the people entering or the host. They're simply there to do the bare minimum and hopefully get something free out of it. Well NOT in my giveaway... NO SIR!!! In my last giveaway, I went out of my way on numerous occasions to remind those who had not fully completed the requirements, that they had not done so. This time I will not be doing that. It is up to you to FULLY read the rules and what is being asked of you and to act accordingly. ALSO, I want everyone to have fun with this. PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT, PEOPLE!!! I understand that not everyone is tech savvy or has the resources to post pictures or videos. In that case, be extra descriptive in your writings! Again, I wanted to use a question for this that would require some thinking and for the entrants to do some actual work versus asking a yes/no question or for you guys to just post a single picture or something. I wanted this to be a little more interactive and involved and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'm going to.....

HERE'S HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK:

1.) THANK THE OP OF THIS THREAD (aka - the post you're currently reading)

2A.) POST IN THE THREAD AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION: If you were the one making the decisions for one of the companies like Blufans, Kimchi, Nova, Plain Archive...What would be your next exclusive steelbook to make? It can be a new release or a catalogue title....your choice. Please be VERY descriptive and include things like pictures, written descriptions, mockups, etc.

2B.) EXPLAIN: a.) What the steel itself would look like (Art, embossed/debossed, glossy/matte). b.) What kind of slip(s) it would come with and what would be on that/those slip(s)? c.) What kind of extras it would come with (art cards, numbered card, stickers, notebooks, bonus gift, etc.)? d.) Anything else that you would like to include?

3.) DISQUALIFICATION: As I stated above, I despise when people give the absolute bare minimum in a giveaway. Especially in ones that they've been given the chance to be extraordinary and creative. So Rule #3 is going to be that if I feel that you aren't giving this your all, then you will be automatically disqualified from the list of potential winners. Sorry to be harsh about it, but if I'm asking too much, then simply don't sign up. I've put a lot of thought, time and money into this, so I would appreciate if you all put some time and thought in as well...:thanks:

4.) PRIZE CLAIM: In addition to your post, please list ALL prizes you would like to be considered eligible for! Please rank the prizes in list form starting with which prize you would like the MOST. Please hit return a few times and make this a separate paragraph from the "exclusive" part of your post. This just makes it easier for me when I'm going through all the posts.

5.) SHIPPING: ALL winners will be responsible for paying their own shipping costs!!!

6.) ELIGIBILITY: ANYONE & EVERYONE is eligible to enter the giveaway!!!

7.) GIVEAWAY ENDS:October 17th will be the last day to enter. Winners will be announced on October 18th and 19th!!!

8.) WHO WINS?: I will go through ALL eligible posts and rank them based on effort and creativity put into the posts. I will then take that list and hand out the prizes based on how those people ranked the prizes in terms of want.

*I think that is it for the formal stuff. However, if I decide somewhere along the way that any rules need to be added, I will post making you guys aware of the change(s).*

OK, NOW FOR THE FUN STUFF!!! I'M A STEELBOOK COLLECTOR FIRST, BUT I DO COLLECT MORE THAN JUST STEELBOOKS. I WANTED TO MAKE THIS GIVEAWAY DESIRABLE TO MORE THAN JUST THE STEELBOOK COLLECTORS, SO I TRIED TO INCLUDE PRIZES FOR EVERY KIND OF NINJA...HENCE THE THREAD TITLE!!!*

Q: "BUT MATHEW, WHAT'S IN YOUR SWAG BAG O' GOODIES?!?!"

A: I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!!!

PRIZES!!!:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411654969.571797.jpg

1.) Mondo Exclusive "Shaun of the Dead" OST Vinyl - Autographed by Jock

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411655086.581578.jpg

2.) Hansel & Gretel German Steelbook (Region Free!) (Sealed/Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411655155.367566.jpg

3.) Only God Forgives German Digibook - Limited & Numbered - (Region B ONLY) (Open/Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411655224.223846.jpg

4.) American Psycho Korean Digipack - Limited to ONLY 500! - (Region Free) (Sealed/Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411655614.500397.jpg

5.) Xmen Origins: Wolverine US Futurepak - (Sealed/Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411655688.940207.jpg

6.) Harold & Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay Blu-Ray with 2008 SDCC Exclusive slipcover (Amaray sealed/Slipcover near mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411656148.749057.jpg

7.) Wanted DVD Box set (Open, but never used/played)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411656201.703079.jpg

8.) Man of Steel Lenticular Magnet - Walmart Exclusive (Magnet ONLY - Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411656270.306752.jpg

9.) September 2014 Loot Crate - Open, but EVERYTHING included and still sealed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411656328.347587.jpg

10.) Rocket Raccoon Funko Pop! Vinyl figures (x2) - (Sealed/Mint)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411656883.911337.jpg

11.) Pacific Rim NECA Figurine - "Gipsy Danger" - Loose but Mint (Includes "Sword" attachment)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411657020.319486.jpg

12.) 10 pack of G2 plastic STEELBOOK protectors intended for sealed Steelbooks or open Steelbooks with the j-card/data sheet still attached.

Alright everyone, that's all of the prizes. GOOD LUCK and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

WINNERS:
1.) SHAUN OF THE DEAD AUTOGRAPHED LP: @PunkNinja

2.) HANSEL & GRETEL DE STEELBOOK: @vampire75

3.) ONLY GOD FORGIVES DE #'D DIGIBOOK: @Kuzco

4.) AMERICAN PSYCHO KR DIGIPAK: @justboy

5.) X-MEN FUTUREPAK: @galareta2332

6.) HAROLD & KUMAR SLIPCOVER/AMARAY: @tridon

7.) WANTED DVD BOX SET: If any participants would like to claim this one and pay for the shipping, first one to PM me gets it!!! This thing has the coolest lenti inside of it that I've EVER SEEN!!! It uses like 15 different pictures in a single lenti!!!

8.) MAN OF STEEL LENTI MAGNET (FROM US STEELBOOK): @whysoserious?

9.) LOOT CRATE: @Ricardo13

10.) ROCKET RACCOON FUNKO POP! (x2): @mllNY & @Hooch

11.) "GIPSY DANGER" NECA FIGURE: @Towser

12.) STEELBOOK PROTECTORS: @Madness

THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN MY GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
-Mathew

Last edited:
Hey fellas,

I'm waiting for @Kuzco to edit his post and add what prizes he was wanting. He posted before I had added all the prizes and I wanted to give everyone the chance to win. You guys put in a lot of effort and I just wanted to be fair. As soon as he does that, I will be announcing the winners

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Hey fellas,

I'm waiting for @Kuzco to edit his post and add what prizes he was wanting. He posted before I had added all the prizes and I wanted to give everyone the chance to win. You guys put in a lot of effort and I just wanted to be fair. As soon as he does that, I will be announcing the winners

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
Done :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
ALRIGHT EVERYONE,

First of all, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for your participation!!! You ALL put in one HELL of an effort!!! These were so much fun to go through and look at and I had a blast doing so!!! So again, THANK YOU!!!

Secondly, I tried to be as fair as I possibly could while handing out the prizes. In my opinion, everyone put in EQUAL effort into their posts so there were NO clear winners. For the more desirable prizes, I used random.org to pick a winner for me. For the least desired prizes, I handed them out to those who had not won anything yet. If I'm not mistaken, everyone that picked more than just one or two prizes won something.

Last but not least, everyone needs to send me a PM with the title "Giveaway Shipping Info" in the subject heading. Please include your Name, address and any other info I will need for shipping (eg - customs declaration amount, etc.). I will do my best to get these out to you guys as soon as possible. However, my wallet was stolen last week from me at work and I'm still waiting for my new cards to be shipped in. So I'm hoping to start shipping later this week. Please bear with me on that and I really appreciate you guys' patience!!! I believe that is it....Oh, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, PLEASE DO NOT hesitate to ask me!!!

Oh, and to @Madness...I decided since the Steelbook protectors are so cheap to begin with, that I would pay for the shipping for them. Depending on where you're located, you might end up paying more for them than you could buy them for, so the shipping for those is on me, buddy!!!

Thank you Mathew, so proud to have won one of your giveaways :thumbs: and many congratulations to all the other winners :)

Love that figure and I guess the Hulk figure in the background is NOT included ;)

Thanks again Mathew for such a generous and well thought out OP

Ron

Reactions: MGD and mlmaier84
:LOL: Yay! Thanks for this great giveaway Matthew!
Well done to everyone else who also won, I really enjoyed reading all the entries. Lots of great ideas that will hopefully see the light if day if retailers take notice!

Reactions: MGD and mlmaier84
Hey Fellas,

Sorry for the delay in response! I've received all PM's from those of you that have sent them.

I truly apologize for not being able to ship anyone's items yet and I appreciate you guys' patience more than I could ever express!!! Without going into too much detail, I have a TON of things going on in my personal life. Also, a few days before I ended the giveaway, my wallet was stolen which threw a huge wrench in everything. My replacement cards FINALLY came in yesterday's mail, but this week is the busiest week EVER for me!!! I am going to try and get at least a few of these shipped out this week, but it may be next week before I can do that. I will definitely get ALL of them shipped out next week though!!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me whenever you'd like!

Again, my deepest apologies for the delay. And THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH for your patience!!!!!

Take care ninjas and have a GREAT WEEK!!!
-Mathew

Mathew, there is no hurry!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
You were so generous for us, i think it will not be a mistake if i will tell on behalf of all of us that: take your time! :)
We will wait as long as it is intended to :ohno:
Solve all you stuff and come back to us:p:p:p

No worries Mathew, there is no need to break your neck and there are more important things for you to concentrate on than sending a few parcels.

Hope you have everything sorted and nothing was taken or your cards used.

All the best

Ron