With a heavy heart, we announce the passing of a beloved Collector

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi all,

It's been brought to my attention that @steelbookz4eva has passed away.

He had informed some of us a few months ago that he had likely only 2 months to live, but his upbeat spirit, attitude, and collecting made us think the prognosis was turning around for the better. (since I checked in on him and it had been a few months) Today @cooey informed me that Ron had passed away due to his family's tribute posts on facebook.

If you ever dealt with Ron feel free to share a story below.

If you know any of Ron's favorites feel free to share below as we remember this dedicated member of our hobby and the Community etc.

Last edited:
I saw this on Facebook earlier today since I have him as friend on there, but couldn't remember his HDN username.

Very sad to hear he's gone and that we'll never have the pleasure of discussing movies with him again. :(

A true gent with lots of Ninja spirit! Sleep well Ron.

Reactions: neo and Flloydo
Wow, this is incredibly sad news to read.. :dunno: I had no idea of anything like this was happening. I didn't know and had never dealt with him personally before, but would often see him post around the forums, and from what I could tell, was a respected member of this great forum.

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to all his friends and family :(

RIP Ron @steelbookz4eva

Reactions: neo and C.C. 95
R.I.P., Ron
52860003-7687-49E8-A022-3CD71A0ECA0E.gif

Always enjoyed his posts and we never talked privately but I can say his positive attitude made my trips here more frequent. R.I.P :(

I honestly never really talked with him or saw any of his posts, since I'm not as active here as others... But still, a big loss.

Rest in peace!

I traded a few times with Ron and he was always great.
He won my Back to the Future giveaway during NinjaWeek.
I wish I could go back in time and overnight that to him.
Very sad news.

Shocking news! He was a standup guy. I purchased several titles from him on various occasions and he was always great to deal with. Such a sad loss.

RIP Ron.