Release date: June 29th, 2015
Purchase link: Wolf Creek (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11089710-1644275946659171.JPG

11089710-1434275946667445.jpg

11089710-1624275946663464.JPG

Last edited:
Ordered with vouchs5 code for a little off.Perfect artwork for a cracking film. It's a rare pleasure to see any films like this given the steelbook treatment. Keep up the good work Zavvi/Studio Canal.

Ordered with vouchs5 code for a little off.Perfect artwork for a cracking film. It's a rare pleasure to see any films like this given the steelbook treatment. Keep up the good work Zavvi/Studio Canal.

Waiting for the "Better Hurry! Only 1999 left in stock" email from Zavvi. :LOL:

I recently passed on "The Big Blue" and "Nikita" but decided on this and "The Losers" - the latter mainly because I have not been able to find at a reasonable price the Play.com exclusive slipped edition and the former because I'm hoping for the equally excellent "Wolf Creek 2" in a similarly designed steelbook edition and because I'm a fan of no-nonsense gritty Australian horror thrillers. The fact that both of these titles are available on Blu-ray in plastic cases for no more than a fiver is neither here nor there.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I passed on the standard blu ray when I saw it very cheap recently so there's no way I'd ever consider getting this. It's a decent little horror, but that's about it. Sorry Zavvi, but you must get better with your selections (n)

Not a great looking steel when seeing the art work on it, but i love this movie so had to buy it, bought the wolf creek 2 steel a while back also, so was a no brainer for me to get it

I forgot I had even pre-ordered this title until I just reviewed my Zavvi order history a short while ago... Seems I used a 10% discount code and ordered at £14.39.

It's a given, I do like the film itself but am not sure how special this steelbook may OR may not be?!

Also, I see the release date has now changed to June 29th 2015 as quoted by @eLviS1987. Should I cancel or not??? Any help or advice is gratefully received as always... :thumbs:

I forgot I had even pre-ordered this title until I just reviewed my Zavvi order history a short while ago... Seems I used a 10% discount code and ordered at £14.39.

It's a given, I do like the film itself but am not sure how special this steelbook may OR may not be?!

Also, I see the release date has now changed to June 29th 2015 as quoted by @eLviS1987. Should I cancel or not??? Any help or advice is gratefully received as always... :thumbs:
Can't see this having a huge following and should be reduced to the bargain bin in no time.

Up to you, but I'd be waiting for more than 10% off it.

Reactions: Mickle_89
Can't see this having a huge following and should be reduced to the bargain bin in no time.

Up to you, but I'd be waiting for more than 10% off it.
I totally agree with you and after careful consideration, I wasn't happy to pay the £14.39 for it either but would later bite if the price dropped further. Appreciate the response @BluSteel2012 !

Cancellation in progress as we speak.... ;)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
2/7/15 - Anyone know if this is shipping yet?
- Can anyone confirm that this is live?

This is one I ordered originally but cancelled a few weeks ago - spending too much on steelbooks at the expense of other better films is my reason.
However,will buy this on a price drop along with my other cancellations - GBP 9.99 would just about suit.

Last edited: