Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These 3 are my favs

View attachment 496416View attachment 496417View attachment 496418

Feel the first one might make better box art and the second one might suit a slip more though. Would love to see the third on a steelbook

I like the 3rd one. Can’t stand the Chinese poster, not sure on the 3rd. But over all I like most of them for this movie (Except the Chinese one). Tbf HMV and Noodles have picked my favs

aquaman is awesome, my 2nd favorite dceu

we know :meh:

I really want to agree however as much as I hated the film, I’ll still get one premium to go with the other DCEU. Most likely manta

I mean I own suicide squad, aquaman and justice league V1 so I’m already a mug
Ah well that's fair. Really tempting for me to pick up entire collections but I really can only afford to pick up the comic book movies that I like. The 4 of them that I own look random af between all the crime dramas etc but so be it

Gotta give it to TheCollector86 this time, Aquaman was actually decent:LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm starting to think that maybe Zavvi won't be releasing a Wonder Woman 1984 SteelBook.

It think it'll be 3rd unannounced artwork cartoon one - like all previous DC ones. It must be smh with rights... Otherwise Zavvi would already have preorders up, but it just have ones for nonsteelbook editions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It think it'll be 3rd unannounced artwork cartoon one - like all previous DC ones. It must be smh with rights... Otherwise Zavvi would already have preorders up, but it just have ones for nonsteelbook editions.

Strange since Zavvi had a non cartoon artwork SteelBook for Birds Of Prey before adding the cartoon artwork SteelBook as well.

Not sure whether to cancel this one or the Amazon one now! HMV's steelbooks have always looked a bit flat and dull. I wonder if Amazon's will be glossy? But, saying that Dark Phoenix was awful............. what to do?

Not sure whether to cancel this one or the Amazon one now! HMV's steelbooks have always looked a bit flat and dull. I wonder if Amazon's will be glossy? But, saying that Dark Phoenix was awful............. what to do?
Still much prefer the artwork on this version, though...

Reactions: spookz
Cheers warner, way to ruin a decent steel. Sucks as they glossed most of the hmv BoP and all of the amazon Joker steels. This just won't work as zero imo, it'll look naff.

I'm not cancelling my fnac order, as I'll want to watch the 4k copy soon, but it'll be replaced by a Mantalab release no doubt.

I quite like zero finishes, or gloss obviously. Matte steelbooks however
Don't get me wrong, zero is better than matte here, without a doubt. But i just see it being quite a dull metallic offering on this design. Happy to be proven wrong, but it really needed gloss for the colours to pop :(

Reactions: thewoe