Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Strangerbyday
Did you request HMV mark value as £12.00
My HMV previous orders in 2020 (Shipped to An Post AddressPal in UK) before UK left EU customs union the full amount was always listed on the parcels

Are HMV now doing this automatically marking a low value knowing it was shipped to An Post AddressPal in UK

An Post AddressPal delivery price is €6.50
Also added will be €3.50 customs clearence fee if item is from outside EU

From January 1st the UK will also be outside of the EU. All UK and USA deliveries will be subject to Revenue inspection for customs and/or VAT charges.

From this date, a fee of €3.50 will be charged by An Post for customs clearance of parcels imported from countries outside the European Union. This fee is in addition to any duty or VAT payable. Items coming from destinations outside the EU may be subject to delay due to customs examination.

Has your debit/credit card had payment taken yet from AddressPal if yes what amount

Yep, charged as soon as I got the email, €6.50.
Also had an order from Criterion come from the US 2 weeks ago that I was charged €15.99 for shipping with AddressPal but no extra €3.50.

Didn’t request anything from HMV either, just placed the order a couple of months back & forgot about it. I was using this as a test order to see what would happen, once I receive it I’ll take a look at what’s on the parcel, though AddressPal may have covered the original postal tag.