Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to order a steelbook at the WB store, but somehow Germany was blocked ...maybe they thought I was Hitler, hmm.

will try the WB on Monday, otherwise zavvi.

Depends on the listing in that case. From Shipping And Delivery

SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK
The WB Shop is UK online retail store and stocks items such as DVDs, Blu-rays and Video Games which may not be compatible with your DVD, Blu-Ray player or games console if you are based outside of the UK. If you do order from outside of the UK, we are able to fulfil orders to most countries – for details please check the individual listing.” .

• Informative
Reactions: DMD4k

SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK
The WB Shop is UK online retail store and stocks items such as DVDs, Blu-rays and Video Games which may not be compatible with your DVD, Blu-Ray player or games console if you are based outside of the UK. If you do order from outside of the UK, we are able to fulfil orders to most countries – for details please check the individual listing.” .
so not UK only... @DMD4k lied :oops:

@DMD4k Hey mate, sorry I haven’t followed this thread but is this a regular quality steelbook ? I’m a bit confused in the description « metal effect » (n):dunno:
I think it will be. I might be wrong. By metallic effect I’m assuming the finish will be metallic and/or instead of deep gloss it will be painted to have different metallic hues on the shield.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus

SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE UK
WB Shop only ship to UK address
You can yes create an account with an address that is based outside UK but when you get to checkout WB Shop will only give a shipping option if you have a UK address

WB Shop was meant to update their website to mention UK Shipping only but have never done it even though it's been brought to their attention on a good few ocassions

I use An Post AddressPal as a UK Addres to get delivery in Rep of Ireland it's a similar service as Parcel Motel
I use this for ordering from WB Shop and HMV

Anyone bassed outside UK use a postal service in your country that provides a virtual UK address and they then deliver to your address or post offrice etc

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DMD4k