Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #2) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 1, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay (Pre-order March 23)
Price: £29.99
Note: Spot gloss, debossing (the background is debossed, making the shield pop), metal effects.

89785916_237263951003798_1654513469338157056_o.jpg

12514615-6264753585350072.jpg
12514615-8774753585449909.jpg
12514615-1234753585738323.jpg
12514615-1454753585967211.jpg
12514615-1584753585123110.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely a person I would spend my quarantine period with (and even much, much more) ahah!

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
That video of them all singing imagine is literally the most cringe thing this virus has brought us. I never want to see that again.

The British comedians taking the p!ss out of it is much better

Pre ordered from Amazon and Zavvi as backup just in case Amazon decide to not ship orders
Is that something Amazon do often? I've done the same at the moment and got Zavvi as a backup, not sure how well Amazon are likely to package something like this either...!

Is that something Amazon do often? I've done the same at the moment and got Zavvi as a backup, not sure how well Amazon are likely to package something like this either...!
Amazon if required will prioritise essential items only at varied stages in coming weeks/months to be packed and shipped if they have high demand for essential goods.

A Blu-ray release is not essential goods

Food and Medicine and other similar items are essential products

Reactions: Loony_Tic
Amazon if required will prioritise essential items only at varied stages in coming weeks/months to be packed and shipped if they have high demand for essential goods.

A Blu-ray release is not essential item

Food and Medicine and other similar items are essential products
Ah I didn't realise you meant it in relation to the Coronavirus and thought you meant Amazon don't send stuff like this out as a matter of course sometimes! Thanks for clarifying!

Reactions: paulboland

It’s hit and miss with any of them really when it comes to packaging. Though a jiffy bag from zavvi might have a little bit more padding than the thin cardboards Amazon has been using lately.

If I’m ordering from Amazon, I pay extra for gift wrapping, not a full proof solution but better than nothing.

It’s hit and miss with any of them really when it comes to packaging. Though a jiffy bag from zavvi might have a little bit more padding than the thin cardboards Amazon has been using lately.

If I’m ordering from Amazon, I pay extra for gift wrapping, not a full proof solution but better than nothing.
I'd never thought of that...sounds like a good sensible idea and something I'll bare in mind ordering steelbooks from Amazon (I'm wary ordering them from them because the packing is no better than what they'd use for a standard Blu-ray!).

Someone said that WB Shop use standard cardboard mailers...do you know if that basically equates to the same sort of thing that Amazon tend to use?

I'd never thought of that...sounds like a good sensible idea and something I'll bare in mind ordering steelbooks from Amazon (I'm wary ordering them from them because the packing is no better than what they'd use for a standard Blu-ray!).

Someone said that WB Shop use standard cardboard mailers...do you know if that basically equates to the same sort of thing that Amazon tend to use?

I haven’t ordered from WB but I believe @paulboland has.

• Thanks
Going by the packaging (wraparound cardboard like HMV) and price (£26.99) the WB store is the best place to order this from without a shadow of doubt.

only UK shipping right?

Can you update here if and when you happen to know when zavvi restock?

had to order from zavi.uk since the us site said ''sold out''. that 9.99 shipping fee hurt though; wow, glad i ordered earlier this morning, as i'm now posting, i looked and it now says ''sold out'' @ the zavi.uk site too.

i bought from WB shop
just hope they dont mess up again and for 3rd time charge for pre order 3 months in advance. happened to me a few time last year.