Wonka.jpg

Wonka Front.jpg Wonka Open.jpg Wonka Inside.jpg 916VI9emIcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Just ordered

You were saying @Basil ?

Flloydo

no if you got it fair play :thumbs:
stock was supposed to come in today from WB according to zavvi on email i got last week but still have not been charged yet, think we maybe waiting a few days yet before things shift. well this is zavvi shipping after all :LOL:

Reactions: Flloydo
stock was supposed to come in today from WB according to zavvi on email i got last week but still have not been charged yet, think we maybe waiting a few days yet before things shift. well this is zavvi shipping after all :LOL:
Fair enough. I’d order it from HMV just in case.

At least I can send the amazon version back. Would of kept it if it was gloss. But can’t deny this one is miles better

Think I'm going to grab this from amazon Italy, when there's a little price drop. I've got €28 credit to use, and I prefer that WB Italy have picture or coloured blu-ray discs, unlike the blue they give us in the UK. Helps there's no Italian for "Wonka" either lol

If anyone ends up with 2, let me know, lol! I too did the notification with HMV and didn't get anything..... missed out again. Was pondering on ordering with Amazon.de, but their packaging is a tad crap, so will wait and see if anyone else re-stocks again.

If anyone ends up with 2, let me know, lol! I too did the notification with HMV and didn't get anything..... missed out again. Was pondering on ordering with Amazon.de, but their packaging is a tad crap, so will wait and see if anyone else re-stocks again.
If I see it pop up I’ll tag you. Notification didn’t work for me either. But I had been checking throughout the day at random times. Got lucky and caught it

I've been charged for this and Stand by me via Zavvi. Neither have shipped. :(

So earlier this morning was waiting for a HMV restock, couldn't find any pre-order anywhere. However, I had preordered, so didn't have to wait after all. If I need to I would have missed it :dunno:

@Flloydo ordered mine yesterday all went thru there site

but for some strange reason its listed as Payment captured on the account, have you seen this before?
the CC is listed as pending
is this them just being lazy arses or is there an issue never known Payment captured and then just sit there?
is yours the same or has yours shipped?

cheers
basil :thumbs:

@Flloydo ordered mine yesterday all went thru there site

but for some strange reason its listed as Payment captured on the account, have you seen this before?
the CC is listed as pending
is this them just being lazy arses or is there an issue never known Payment captured and then just sit there?
is yours the same or has yours shipped?

cheers
basil :thumbs:
I ordered with 10 other items (pre orders) and 9 are authorised and Wonka is payment captured. Money is taken from my account. Most likely ship tomorrow

Reactions: Basil and Wally1988