Release date: March 4, 2024
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99

Wonka.jpg

Wonka Front.jpg Wonka Open.jpg Wonka Inside.jpg 916VI9emIcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
Dispatched by HMV

So what’s the update on Zavvi? Have any of you had dispatches yet?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Mine has arrived. It's pretty nice but not quite as nice in the hand as I was expecting. Maybe I overhyped it a little in my head. And it has a a few too many printing imperfections, little air bubbles. I mean I wouldn't say damage. But I still can't believe we get air bubbles in these gloss finish steels. Ill post photos in a bit although I think everyone has seen it at this point.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
What is up with the absolute fail of an OP with the Zavvi link going to FNAC? :cautious:

Fail Black And White GIF
It’s already been mentioned. Quite a few links in OPs over the past 6 months (Maybe longer) go to the wrong retailer or item. Seems to be some kind of glitch because it does happen a lot. But no idea

So did zavvi sell out or did they not get enough stock? Or are they supposed to be getting more.
I orginally had this pre ordered from day one but for some reason cancelled maybe I thought we get same one here but are getting different one.
This looks very nice and hope it comes up on hmv or zavvi again they both must think they are getting more as why not remove the item from site if no longer a change of more.

I'm struggling to finish this at the moment. It's overlong, boring garbage and there's another 45 mins left.

Another example of sh1te movies getting good steelbook finishes. It's the only way they'll sell copies of this hot turd I guess.

Just awful.
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Last edited:
Reactions: TheWildEye
Sure yours ain’t a dud? Mine looks nothing like this. Only one I’ve seen that’s made it look worse lol

Think you maybe right flloydo mine turned up Friday and it's a minter
Not one issue at all
Lovely steel definitely the one to own out the two :thumbs: