Release date: March 4, 2024
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £29.99

Wonka.jpg

Wonka Front.jpg Wonka Open.jpg Wonka Inside.jpg 916VI9emIcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
T
Mine is delayed. Something about them not receiving their entire shipment.
This is the last time I’m ordering steelbooks from them. Scream VI was exactly the same. Why is everybody else getting their shipments but Zavvi?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
T

This is the last time I’m ordering steelbooks from them. Scream VI was exactly the same. Why is everybody else getting their shipments but Zavvi?
Worst thing is mine attempted payment. I don't keep money in that account. Transferred and then I guess i got shuffled to the back.

@apsmith21

When thread page get's refreshed
Zavvi link for some reason is getting redirected to FNAC even after updating multiple times to the correct zavvi link

Typically I’ll try those brackets and see if something got messed up. But looks legit to me so I don’t think it’s us

IMG_3698.jpeg

Didn't notice this but mine hasn't been collected either, same with my Stand by me that still says Evri are "expecting it" not quite sure what's going on I haven't received any delayed emails they're both marked as despatched which is BS.

Didn't notice this but mine hasn't been collected either, same with my Stand by me that still says Evri are "expecting it" not quite sure what's going on I haven't received any delayed emails they're both marked as despatched which is BS.
No mine hasn't even taken payment lol. Hoping they do today.