Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase links: Steelbook - Slipcase Edition (Pre-order live on November 26 around 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Slipcase Edition Limited to 1000

SteelBook - Slipcase Edition

12336042-8294713960730575.jpg 12336043-2024713961331955.jpg
12336042-1804713960789249.jpg 12336042-6484713961156773.jpg

Last edited:
@Flloydo That goes for you too, you naughty boy!

? you mean the pic I posted from twitter? How do you give someone credit when it’s from twitter? I said in the post it’s from twitter. Unless I’m missing something

Oh. I’ve never posted anything from twitter tbh so I’ll have to see how you copy the link
Hmm forgot you use your phone to browse, so not sure how easy/hard it is to copy links from Twitter through the app.

In future, maybe just post their name along with the photo if you can't figure it out... just saves our backs so they can't claim we didn't give credit.

Reactions: Flloydo
Hmm forgot you use your phone to browse, so not sure how easy/hard it is to copy links from Twitter through the app.

In future, maybe just post their name along with the photo if you can't figure it out... just saves our backs so they can't claim we didn't give credit.

never thought about this but does the uploader on twitter and insta get a notification that their post has been shared on another platform like a forum?

Its very easy to copy link from twitter app on a smartphone of a twitter link post.

Using desktop/Laptop web browser of Twitter involves more work.

Reactions: Noodles
never thought about this but does the uploader on twitter and insta get a notification that their post has been shared on another platform like a forum?
Nah. But some might be members here and not appreciate someone else sharing their stuff without crediting them, as has happened before.

Reactions: Funashi and Flloydo
Thanks.the other parts are zero finish. Or mate?

Should be matte but more satin matte than standard cheap, rough, streaked matte. Spot gloss finishes are not as glossy as a full gloss finish in the glossy bits nor as matte as a cheap matte finish in the matte bits, it’s a sort of in between.

Definitely better than the cheap full matte finish every other Wonder Woman WWA Steelbook has had (save for maybe one zero finish IIRC)