Wonder Woman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 9, 2019
Purchase links: Steelbook - Slipcase Edition (Pre-order live on November 26 around 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Slipcase Edition Limited to 1000

SteelBook - Slipcase Edition

12336042-8294713960730575.jpg 12336043-2024713961331955.jpg
12336042-1804713960789249.jpg 12336042-6484713961156773.jpg

Last edited:
I for one am happy to have this in my collection. I missed all previous releases as this was at a time that i had stopped collecting Steelbooks completely (gutted i missed out on BF Doctor Strange and Avengers Age Of Ultron as well) There’s really no excuse for the BBFC logos and 4K banner however.

I don't understand zavvy's handling of this release.. why not release both versions simultaneously?

I don't understand zavvy's handling of this release.. why not release both versions simultaneously?
Steelbook without the slip is in the DC Mystery Zbox edition limited to 2000

Print run of steelbook is 3000
1000 Slip edition
2000 Zbox edition

Zavvi likely will sell steelbook on it's own from the Zbox if they don't sell out the Zbox edition
This is why they have a listing already created on the website as they likely will be doing this at some stage

Reactions: Funashi
OMG U OPENED IT?!!!!?
Jumped the gun a bit there didn't you lol.

Yea, @Hereticz reaction is sort of the jist of it and @Mickle_89 is right, not sealed overall, only the steel... so some may turn up creased lol.
It's still nice to own this as an overall design with the slip but nothing new here and ok for those who never had chance to grab the German version.

Got mine today, too. And apart from the title bossing on the 4K slip, everything is very underwhelming! :cautious: The spot gloss elements have not been utilised very well at all on the steelbook, as @Flloydo already mentioned earlier I think. Colours overall fairly mute :meh: So not sure if a keeper or not atm (n)

Jumped the gun a bit there didn't you lol.

Yea, @Hereticz reaction is sort of the jist of it and @Mickle_89 is right, not sealed overall, only the steel... so some may turn up creased lol.
It's still nice to own this as an overall design with the slip but nothing new here and ok for those who never had chance to grab the German version.

just winding you up as i know your sealed crew lmao :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: St4rlord
Decent freebie and IMO well worth the 25 quid paid for this the first UK steelbook with a dedicated slipcover different to a regular slip thanks to its rounded corners thus cleverly avoiding creased/crushed corners occasionally experienced with standard Amaray slips.
Even though its little more than a glorified J-card still the idea of a glossy slip with decent front art and sharply embossed title (and symbol) is an attractive one plus the fact that it hardly takes up any more shelf space than the steelbook by itself, does not increase the cost of the package, allows for full exterior visibility for the sealed collector etc.
In conclusion, would not object to all steelbooks being presented like this.

Happy with the steelbook, bit disappointed on the placement of the slipcover, almost feels like it could be packaged with something else, just feels like an after thought.