China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Most are frustarted with the let down in going live with the GB 1hr earlier than said time a wk or so ago and not the allocation number HDN got, guess they at least could have had a good shot at it and who knows things could have been slightly different on the GB list.... but hey I'm not complaining as I tend to take my chances with HDZ webstore and so far I have been lucky.

Blame me if you want, but I was out of communication by not having power for a week at my house, (with a tree in the roof for part of it), and then at MondoCon with only my mobile for access for the last 4 days. I'm not going to make excuses,
just saying, but I won't take on the problems HDZeta has created by doing all of this a certain way.

However, I can very clearly tell you, at no point did anyone from HDZeta bring me into the loop, even though they very clearly know that I maintain the server and the systems around here, and we are all very aware
of how the GB system works by now.

I have stepped in for group buys before, and have limited allocations, have limited live times, or how things get set live. This would have not been different if people chatted with me.

You can go back to previous group buys and HD Zeta threads where I have asked more than a few times publicly to be included in the loop, even with a single tag...

:coffee: :brb:

Last edited:
Same happened with Blufans Doctor Strange, when a title is that in demand it's normal that everything goes super fast...all copies for Doctor Strange on HDN Group Buy were sold instantly (actually over sold). For Wonder Woman there was so much heat on this title normal that their website was very slow...

Thanks for letting me know!

Yes when ordering though webstore you won't get email notification, you must log in to your account and see the details there :thumbs:

...Yes @Lakerone they even allowed 3 copies of the boxset if I'm not mistaken...

No the Maximum of Boxsets from the Webstore was of 2 Units ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: DJHilalo
Definitely the webhost to blame for this. They just couldn't handle the traffic and have poor connection from certain countries. www.hichina.com

Hopefully HDZeta moves off this host and finds another for the future.

Not to add fuel to the fire but i do feel for those people who set their alarms for the HDN group buy, only to find out it started an hour earlier....hopefully that won't happen again in the future.

I like how HDN gets the blame for taking the 30 copies that were allocated for the box set. That's all there were.

I've counted at least 50+ of you that have commented that you wanted a copy.

Not blaming HDN for the quantity, the blame is on HDN that the GB time changed after a week and pages of people confirming times. If it launches on time and we miss it then we miss it, everyone at least would know when to be here and have a fair shake at the small quantity. But people staying up until 2AM or setting early alarms to hop on and find out they already missed out because of a last minute rescheduling is shady in my opinion and I don't think it's unreasonable to question future GB listings and wonder if the same will be pulled.

If it would have been delayed everyone who showed up at the scheduled time would have found an update instead of the disappointment that the GB is already done. To me HDN bears the blame for the choice to run it early instead of delay it for the maintenance regardless of the quantity provided.

Is it possible that HDN isn't getting blamed for having so few available, but rather for having the GB launch an hour early with no notice?!?

Assuming some maintenance was necessary, why not DELAY the GB, not jump the gun? I don't care that you had so few available... I care that I didn't get a fair shake at it.

THAT is why HDN is being thrown under the proverbial bus.

HDN didn't get to choose how many there were available. Honestly, in retrospect, I think the best play would have been to either move them to our HDN shop which can support 300 people hammering the same product at one,
or outright refuse the group buy.

You would not have had a fair shake a copy if it was on the current system with that low quantity.

And it would have been much worse, because you might have been fooled into thinking you got a copy when there really wasn't any on here to give you.

Throw me under the bus all you want. And then you can backup if you want, and do it again. :p

It's about having a fair, equal opportunity to procure a copy.
No one's claiming they would've 100% gotten a copy, but the fact that you've denied them their chance.

Again, see above.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I'm not here to blame anyone but I also don't want to hear excuses or about who is in the loop. It was just flat out wrong to start the GB at the wrong time. Period. Whomever made that decision owes a lot of people here an apology in my opinion. I've never been so gutted over missing something like this ever and I never even had a stinking chance. That's just wrong.

It's annoying that a product can completely vanish from HDZeta's website if it's sold out— and yet some items are marked "sold out" and their pages are still up.

I guess that's why the people who open HDZeta threads on HDN can't be bothered to put up links to the website and/or the products.

Not blaming HDN for the quantity, the blame is on HDN that the GB time changed after a week and pages of people confirming times. If it launches on time and we miss it then we miss it, everyone at least would know when to be here and have a fair shake at the small quantity. But people staying up until 2AM or setting early alarms to hop on and find out they already missed out because of a last minute rescheduling is shady in my opinion and I don't think it's unreasonable to question future GB listings and wonder if the same will be pulled.

If it would have been delayed everyone who showed up at the scheduled time would have found an update instead of the disappointment that the GB is already done. To me HDN bears the blame for the choice to run it early instead of delay it for the maintenance regardless of the quantity provided.

The group buy live time should have never been announced. This has been communicated to HD Zeta, many, many times before.

If they want to give you a window, fine. But the current system does not support high demand, low quality group buys without causing issues.

It's not a shopify fulfilment system

Guess I was lucky getting my boxset from the webstore but boy was it hard work..

The web store was sslllooooooww as frek..

Never seen a single Lenti being shown only double lenticular and box set were being shown ....and boy did they sell out really fast :whistle:

I am very surprised they are all gone
I almost bought the single lenti in the group buy
guess I won't get those cards not available in the box set

ever since HDN setup the online store, it is even harder to secure a copy, do you guy think so? i agree it is more convenient in term of payment tho

Sure. I blame the internet.

We all gotta blame something.

Makes us feel better, I suppose.

Well you keep blaming the fact they only had a small amount of one clicks which is usually no different to other GBs and has nothing to do with why people are angry

• Thanks
Reactions: atomicblonde
No the Maximum of Boxsets from the Webstore was of 2 Units ;)
Yep you are correct, still have the 'not fully loaded' page on and here is the proof or at least for those who never got the joy to even see the product list, it's annoying I know and I feel for you...

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 15.58.16.png

I can't Imagine what will happen with Rogue One....

Rogue One will know how many we have in advance, and will be taking steps to make sure it is a fair allocation. But, that's because we'll have actual info about how many can be sourced. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.