China
Release date: December 12, 2017
Pre-order on November 8 at 10 AM - EST USA
Price:
Box set $109.99
Double Lenti $47.99
Lenti Edition $45.99
Print run: 2000

BS---WW bxoset.jpgBS---WW 4K lenti.jpgBS---WW double lenti.jpgBS---WW SP.jpgBS---WW lenti.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I spent last year catching up on some old blufans titles and picked them all up well below cost. Extremely below in some cases

Could you be a bit more specific? What titles were they?

Do you mean older crappier titles like Jack Reacher or TMNT?!

I don't think I've ever seen a Blufans Marvel film go for 'extremely below cost'.

Could you be a bit more specific? What titles were they?

Do you mean older crappier titles like Jack Reacher or TMNT?!

I don't think I've ever seen a Blufans Marvel film go for 'extremely below cost'.

No marvel’s. Mainly Disney/ Pixar editions and moulin rouge

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
wish i could get hold of a reasonble priced 3d 2d double lenti for my own collection.

basil :(
Am in the same boat as you

just want a nice 3D lenti for no more than £70 (refuse to pay anymore and support the over inflated secondary market prices, even if it means I’ll never own it)
don’t mind if it’s open, less than mint or from these guys or manta....might be waiting a LONG time for the price drops we wanna see.
the releases came and went at a time I wasn’t on top of releases id wasn’t online much. This was the only title I missed and have yet to get. I was lucky with most others

Am in the same boat as you

just want a nice 3D lenti for no more than £70 (refuse to pay anymore and support the over inflated secondary market prices, even if it means I’ll never own it)
don’t mind if it’s open, less than mint or from these guys or manta....might be waiting a LONG time for the price drops we wanna see.
the releases came and went at a time I wasn’t on top of releases id wasn’t online much. This was the only title I missed and have yet to get. I was lucky with most others

i dont mind paying reasonable but some one ebay is asking £250 or $326 hence why it there is there you always get one asking 6 times the orginal price, i know things go up but i suspect this person is asking way to much and why its there prob not sell for a very long time but he can keep it.
but without others to compare its hard to put a price on it.
personally id pay a £100 tops i think thats fair to both sides that would give them 130$ more than fair in imho.
but as you say if its more than that i will do without and not funding scalpers no matter how much i want, if no one can help me here ill either get over time or just do without.
usually time will win.

if anyone does what to help me out at price above feel free to contact me by pm thought id put that out there just in case anyone does want to :D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek
So I sold my kidney for this, but I had to get it :drool:
DdN76N7.jpg

The only issue I haveis that there are a few pretty big scratch lines on the back, but whatever I can live with that

Edit : I opened it up and the slip is actually mint it only seemed like it's scratched through the shrink wrap , only the steelbook has some barely noticeable scratches unfortunately :)

s movie will bankrupt me with so many cool editions announced.
@steelbookz4eva
Was this sold separately? I thought hdzeta only sold 2 individually, the one click and the third which has the same slip cover as this but comes only in the one click without the steelbook?

That's the SL and was sold individually. You got the same slip minus the steel and other goodies but with a hardcover booklet in the OC.

@steelbookz4eva
Was this sold separately? I thought hdzeta only sold 2 individually, the one click and the third which has the same slip cover as this but comes only in the one click without the steelbook?

Unfortunately, you will never get reply from steelbookz4eva anymore, because he passed away cca 2 years ago :(, he was a great collcetor, loved this hobby. But thanks for remembering him. May he rest in piece.

Unfortunately, you will never get reply from steelbookz4eva anymore, because he passed away cca 2 years ago :(, he was a great collcetor, loved this hobby. But thanks for remembering him. May he rest in piece.
Steelbookz4eva passed away 2 years ago ??? I am shocked I never knew EEK! what happened ? Oh this is so sad :(

omg I'm so sorry :(

That's the SL and was sold individually. You got the same slip minus the steel and other goodies but with a hardcover booklet in the OC.
It’s the Special Pack (with the same lenticular slip as the SL) that was included within the BOXSET without the Steelbook.

The SL sold outside the Box as a single edition contained the Steelbook plus a bunch of different art cards.

I don’t know if this was what you meant.

Steelbookz4eva passed away 2 years ago ??? I am shocked I never knew EEK! what happened ? Oh this is so sad :(
Yes something like that, don´t remember exact day, time´s flying, it can be even more than 2 years......I think he was ill, something serious :grumpy:

omg I'm so sorry :(

You couldn´t know as you are new here, no worries at all, like I said, thanks for getting memories back :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: Leo
It’s the Special Pack (with the same lenticular slip as the SL) that was included within the BOXSET without the Steelbook.

The SL sold outside the Box as a single edition contained the Steelbook plus a bunch of different art cards.

I don’t know if this was what you meant.
yes thank you @Actarus and @DMD4k . i will need to try and hunt down a copy :)

Reactions: Actarus and DMD4k
Yes something like that, don´t remember exact day, time´s flying, it can be even more than 2 years......I think he was ill, something serious :grumpy:

You couldn´t know as you are new here, no worries at all, like I said, thanks for getting memories back :thumbs:
Thanks for the info, this is very sad indeed. I still remember marina blue and that must have been like 4 years ago, time passes so fast, and as we get older seems to go even faster...

I think it wasn’t too long after the last ninja week we had, in 2019. A few months after that. I remember winning something from him and 4/5 months after he was gone. If I remember correctly. Very sad indeed

Reactions: Hereticz
Status
Not open for further replies.