Wonder Woman (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: October 12, 2017
Purchase links: DVD-Store - Amazon IT
Price: €21.90 (OOS) - €25.19

Immagine.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at them real close, probably custom, don't think these were anything official, stiff paper, not as stiff as Logan, hard shine on front, some of the pictures might not be crystal clear, but then again I think some of the Logan official cards aren't either.
These cards weren't the reason I got from him, it was the cheapest option for me for this version of steelbook which is Fantastic, just was a side affect, forgot they even came with it, but I'm happy with them.

That seller makes ridiculous money by including cheap extras and charging a lot more for the steelbook. For example, he'll include an $8 lenticular magnet and double what he charges for the steelbook (like $75 for a Deadpool steelbook with the cheap lenti magnet). And it's very deceitful because the pictures he takes makes it seem like the magnet is part of the packaging. But people pay it, so good for him. He must live very well.

That seller makes ridiculous money by including cheap extras and charging a lot more for the steelbook. For example, he'll include an $8 lenticular magnet and double what he charges for the steelbook (like $75 for a Deadpool steelbook with the cheap lenti magnet). And it's very deceitful because the pictures he takes makes it seem like the magnet is part of the packaging. But people pay it, so good for him. He must live very well.

Yeah, that sounds like a sham for the lenticular option, my only goal was to get the steelbook, the cards were not a requirement, for just a little over 40 dollars, best option for me to the states, very happy with the steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
I never buy custom stuff. Not saying most people's aren't that good because some are nice, but I just prefer buying quality items from retail over something somebody else has done.

It's like not having a sh*t in a public toilet... I'm a snob like that. :LOL:

Not sure why everyone is down on this guy for this release. I wanted this version because IMO thought it looked the nicest of the initial group. If I got it shipped directly from Amazon, it was something like $39.12. I felt okay paying the $39.99 on eBay to let someone else worry about whether or not my copy would get smushed in transit. Bulk order probably reduced the probability of that too. Couldn’t care less about the art cards.

If only all spines were printed as nicely as on this one... I would have much less to worry about. ;)

Even though a bit minimalistic in design, it's growing on me.
Thanks for the scan @dfoles :thumbs:

Reactions: dfoles
Totally done with amazon.it! :banghead:

First order, was returned to sender, amazon.it notified me they got my package back.
Second order, Wonder Woman arrived damaged with major dent on the front. Had to send back.
Third order, replacement order, received someone else's items, two cds and not Wonder Woman. Envelope clearly showed my address label slapped over someone that lives in
Florida. And of course, my package shows as "delivered" even though I didn't get my items...

And I'm still without a copy of this steelbook, two months later. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Totally done with amazon.it! :banghead:

First order, was returned to sender, amazon.it notified me they got my package back.
Second order, Wonder Woman arrived damaged with major dent on the front. Had to send back.
Third order, replacement order, received someone else's items, two cds and not Wonder Woman. Envelope clearly showed my address label slapped over someone that lives in
Florida. And of course, my package shows as "delivered" even though I didn't get my items...

And I'm still without a copy of this steelbook, two months later. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Out of Five separate shipments with Amazon IT over the past six months, two never arrived and had to be reshipped, and two others had one item damaged. I love the selection, but not worth the effort in actually getting the items. Amazon UK has been terrific though.

Reactions: apsmith21
Amazon it and de, lately almost every steelbook arrived with scratched corners or dents because of their stupid packaging.

This seems to be gone from the Amazon website....image has been replaced with WWA steel in the same listing which was this black steel earlier....